Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Sweetheart

23,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Okay idk if this necessarily counts as a place to put this but a mod, if you want, can light this thread the right way.

Anyway!!! I just heard this audio and well...I don't exactly know what the heck this is.

Is it after X or after X-2?? O.o hence the title name, but I'm pretty darn sure Tidus faded away in X so...yeah. And he did reappear in X-2 at the true ending.

And why is Chuami even a character? She's annoying, rude, constantly mad or talking too much about something that's not even finished being spoken for in the 30 minutes of listening.

And and...why is Kurgum even in love with Yuna? He's only met her for like...say 3 days? Only Summoners understand my "uncaring colorful language" aka butt.

This audio also ruins the best couple of my childhood xD and that not only annoys me to the point where I want to find the person who created this and speak a volume of colorful language to, but also cry and facedesk for even listening to this audio...

-

Anywho, what about you guys? Have you any opinions you'd like to express and or questions like me? Did you enjoy the audio while I did not? C: do tell

Bashful Sweetheart

23,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I know I'm late to talk about this but ugh...now that I heard it...I wish I never did.

Invisible Phantom

If I'm not mistaken, that audio drama takes place after X-2. heart

Bashful Sweetheart

23,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sullen Overdrive
Thanks xD it helps a lot to understand that...but now...I'm so annoyed with the rest though...my interpretation of this drama is so bad that I am so upset by it...

Oh oh~ and...do you think they'll make a FFX-3 based on this drama? Or do you think they should pretend the drama never happened and make the sequel to X-2...ORRRR not even make a sequel to begin with? 8o

Invisible Phantom

Cyrus Farre
Sullen Overdrive
Thanks xD it helps a lot to understand that...but now...I'm so annoyed with the rest though...my interpretation of this drama is so bad that I am so upset by it...

Oh oh~ and...do you think they'll make a FFX-3 based on this drama? Or do you think they should pretend the drama never happened and make the sequel to X-2...ORRRR not even make a sequel to begin with? 8o

I was so excited about the audio drama but I have not listened to it. xD
I've heard that the audio drama was used to expand the FFX/X-2 story and world! I was like OHSH*T! I want Yunnie babies now! classified_fu
They mentioned that X-3 will never happen. It was stated like months ago. classified_fu
My hopes and dreams are now shattered to a million bits.

Sex Symbol

Cyrus Farre
Salvages
Cyrus Farre
Salvages
Cyrus Farre
Salvages
Naruto storm 3 discussion

Ew. Why ._. Naruto sucks... *yes, waiting for all the naruto fans to come attack me with hate*
WE WILL ATTACK AT DAWN...
For now spare me 15m lol

TRY ME! NARUTO WAS BAD AFTER THE STORY JUST KEPT GOING AND WOULDN'T STOP. I got bored after Sasuke learned his lightning thing that i don't remember what it was called .-.
And why . O. ?
chidori, and because im so close to my goal emotion_bigheart

I'm pretty sure after this goal, you'll have a bigger one that'll kill me to help you with xC
And ohhh...riiiight...
well i have 2 goals B) carlos alpaca and casual style for men thts it

Bashful Sweetheart

23,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sullen Overdrive
Cyrus Farre
Sullen Overdrive

I was so excited about the audio drama but I have not listened to it. xD
I've heard that the audio drama was used to expand the FFX/X-2 story and world! I was like OHSH*T! I want Yunnie babies now! classified_fu
They mentioned that X-3 will never happen. It was stated like months ago. classified_fu
My hopes and dreams are now shattered to a million bits.

Oh my...well...the drama isn't very good ._. It provides lots of unnecessary fanservice in my opinion and just everything that happens in it is kinda ugh... .-. It also happens wayyy too fast where you don't exactly know whats happening xC

And I thought they said it was possible if there were demand for it? Though there are a lot of people saying no because...paraphrasing: SE is all about sequels these days, just stop. Or something, but personally, I see no wrong in sequels unless they're terrible and boring and or kill the predecessor.

Invisible Phantom

Cyrus Farre
Oh my...well...the drama isn't very good ._. It provides lots of unnecessary fanservice in my opinion and just everything that happens in it is kinda ugh... .-. It also happens wayyy too fast where you don't exactly know whats happening xC

And I thought they said it was possible if there were demand for it? Though there are a lot of people saying no because...paraphrasing: SE is all about sequels these days, just stop. Or something, but personally, I see no wrong in sequels unless they're terrible and boring and or kill the predecessor.

I am still looking forward nevertheless. I'm still deciding whether I should get a ps vita for the remaster version of the game. yum_puddi I heard about the demands on FFXII remaster and that's about it. Sequels are great unless it is overdone and I shan't mention which one. xD
How about you? A FFXV fan?

Bashful Sweetheart

23,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sullen Overdrive
Cyrus Farre

I am still looking forward nevertheless. I'm still deciding whether I should get a ps vita for the remaster version of the game. yum_puddi I heard about the demands on FFXII remaster and that's about it. Sequels are great unless it is overdone and I shan't mention which one. xD
How about you? A FFXV fan?

Aww...you should get it 8D the vita too...though I have a ps3 and don't really see a point in carrying my games Dx so I'll try to get the remaster there...and oh...? Interesting...a remaster of that would be amazing x3 and do you mean 13? The craptastic trilogy? 8C 13 is a bad number...but I didn't expect the 13th installment would make that meaning into reality...but I've never seen XV D: I probably should...is that the one with the blue haired rich guy with all the girls oogling over his sexy don't give a fk face?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff