Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Consumer

Its actually quite ******** up. Its my favorite one-player game for the playstation 2, and now I just realized how ******** up it actually is lol.

Ok, for example, Tidus who isn't real sleeps with a girl who has everyone around her protecting her from meanies. I saw some of x-2, thats exactly how she prolly thinks.

Then when you reach yunalesca Auron is like, Yeah, remember this is your story, lets change history, or lets let it be their story still, who is with me! Of course you kill yunalesca. And I remember Yuna and Tidus nealry argueing over who's story this is. Really how arrogant and selfish can they be to assume this whole world is about them?

And Tidus being a memory, seymore married yuna, although forciblyish, yuna cheated on him with a memory lol as kimari watched, basically means she fantasized about being with another man.

And obviously seymore has mommy issues, is why she left him. And he is a bigger nerd than even she is (he had like 4,000 health when yuna had 1,000 when he was on your team before, how else can he be but a nerd who overleveled himself and has alot of money.) Soe she married him for his money dumped him cuz he had mommy issues, then she acts superior in x-2 saying, hey I dont need aeions and guardians to help me fight! You can suck one! She had mommy issues prolly too. Which makes her just as gay as seymore for having imaginary friends (aeons)

The game distracts you from all of this with game mechanics, and the mazes and the constant battles you need to figure out. If you literally just saw all the cinematics you would probably realize what I did.

Tidus is girly, thats why this game is for girls stressed waka is a tomboy game is for girls again, auron si the cool old guy, but old isnt cool. Thats why he is a memory. Wait the only real guy is waka. Thats why lulu gets pregnant for x-2 I heard. Yuna how do you like being a virgin? lol

This is getting on my nerves. Anyone who has played final fantasy 10 has wondered how can they hold their air underwater for like an hour, isnt that retarded?

I now realize, I only played final fantasy because I was introduced to it from family. Its TOOO much fantasy, I prefer science fiction combined with fantasy in a logical way, if its too illogical I would disliek it because, it makes me think its shallow when its not well thought out.

But it can be well thought out for a particular audiance. Like 14 yr old girls. stressed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Needs improvement but you have potential.

Fashionable Cleric

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Greedy Consumer

since u all love this ill bump it.

Timid Sweetheart

14,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • 50 Wins 150
Auron isn't a memory...
He's an unsent, and Tidus isn't a memory either. He's a dream that gets the special task of saving the world even though it means he'll cease to exist.
And the story made it clear that Yuna originally intended to marry Seymour to make the people of Spira happy.
The one thing you did get right was that Seymour had mommy issues, but if you were a young child and your mother was used to create a powerful Aeon you'd probably get pretty up in the head too.
There would have to be at least one. rolleyes

Beloved Rogue

10,250 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
you said mommy issues 3 times

Business Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
******** up =/= bad.

I like stories where everybody's messed up in the head. FFX is tame in that regard.

The underwater thing is just gameplay and story segregation.If it bugs you too much, just say that Rikku gave them breathing devices that they stick at the back of their throats or something.

Gracious Phantom

I think in general, it is a good storyline. I don't get how the unsent are dead but still living - they're like vampires...their mere existence doesn't make sense.
We Are Organisms
this game is for girls stressed
agreed wholeheartedly

Business Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
world of ruwin
We Are Organisms
this game is for girls stressed
agreed wholeheartedly
Ahahahahaha no.
ET3RNAL_B2UTY
I think in general, it is a good storyline. I don't get how the unsent are dead but still living - they're like vampires...their mere existence doesn't make sense.

You can probably think of the unsent as ghosts.

I think they do something like merge with pyreflies in order to become a physical beings aka fiends.

Generous Regular

11,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I can agree that FFX-2 COULD be called a 'girly game' but FFX, no, sorry, your ignorance is showing.

I would pick apart your post (TC) but I am not in the mood and am tired to pick apart your ignorance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff