Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Warrior worth onethousand
I don't think I'm going to try platinuming FFX-2. I just tried a game of blitzball, and I forgot that they changed it from the first game. Why... How in the world am I supposed to even score? I checked out the in game tutorial and it barely tells you how to play.

I had never played the blitzball minigame in FFX-2 so I just looked up a video to see what it was like and...I can't believe they did that. Why couldn't they just carry it over from the first game? gonk
Yoshpet
I don't think I'm going to try platinuming FFX-2. I just tried a game of blitzball, and I forgot that they changed it from the first game. Why... How in the world am I supposed to even score? I checked out the in game tutorial and it barely tells you how to play.

I had never played the blitzball minigame in FFX-2 so I just looked up a video to see what it was like and...I can't believe they did that. Why couldn't they just carry it over from the first game? gonk

I know. They completely destroyed Blitz. If they do make a X-3, Blitzball better return to it's former glory.

Fated Paladin

X-2's Blitzball is awful. I'd heard it was different the first time I played, but I didn't think it would be that bad. I think I just quit after less than a minute. lol
Indeed X-2 blitzball sucked. It was nice to have more blitzball players and teams, but with so many type of stats compared to FFX, I found it difficult to remember them all. What also annoyed me was the stat value decreases overtime and having to maintain them. If I remember, you can't even control your players movements?

Oh.. cant forget the font style for the stat values in blitzball eek The font was bloody nice, but difficult to read. Good thing they fixed that in the remaster.

Versatile Receiver

I never played blitzball lol >_>
Anybody have a good method for grinding in FFX-2? I don't know this game like the back of my hand like I do FFX.

Versatile Receiver

Anybody have a good method for grinding in FFX-2? I don't know this game like the back of my hand like I do FFX.
What chapter are you in?
REGINA SPEKT0R
What chapter are you in?

Chapter 5. I using Lady luck, now and I have the double AP ability. Paines' at level 80 and Yuna and Rikku aren't far behind. But if you have a better way, I'd like to know. I'm grinding in the area right before Vegnagun.

Versatile Receiver

REGINA SPEKT0R
What chapter are you in?

Chapter 5. I using Lady luck, now and I have the double AP ability. Paines' at level 80 and Yuna and Rikku aren't far behind. But if you have a better way, I'd like to know. I'm grinding in the area right before Vegnagun.
If you've got the Demon Cup in the coliseum, there's the battle simulator, pick the one against 3 demonoliths (demonoliths? the black tablet type enemy). They give pretty decent EXP.

If you wanna grind AP, get a Key to Success and an AP Egg for each girl and start fighting Shiva in the battle simulator. She gives 90+ AP per time.
I've been playing FFX/X-2 HD remaster for two months, now. I just beat Angra Mainyu and my next target is Tremma. I wish Catnip didn't get nerfed in this version. I used to be able to take out both of those super bosses quite quickly with Catnip/Trigger Happy.

I literally haven't played a different game in these two months, though, and I've been playing these games almost every day. And I still have to complete FFX-2, Last Mission, and listen to the audio drama.
Forget beating Trema, I can't even beat Paragon. This is just sad. I beat all the hardest bosses in FFX, but I can't beat these guys.

Why did they have to nerf Catnip? Damn it.

Versatile Receiver

Forget beating Trema, I can't even beat Paragon. This is just sad. I beat all the hardest bosses in FFX, but I can't beat these guys.

Why did they have to nerf Catnip? Damn it.
Have 3 Lady Lucks, they all need to know Random Reels. As soon as the battle starts, select Random Reels and using the pause trick try to get all of them charging congrats. He should only kill 1-2 of the girls before someone gets congrats off.
Ok, I beat FFX-2. Didn't get 100 percent. Just got 99... I just wanted it to be over. I've been playing the remaster for over two months. I just wanted to be done with it and move on to other games.

ANYWAYS! I finally listened to FFX - Will. And I got to say, it's really not that bad. I'm kind of surprised that everyone can still sound the same after over a decade after making the game. Now, I really want X-3 to happen.

So, if it does happen, who do you guys want to return as permanent party members? For me, Tidus and Yuna are the main characters, so they HAVE to be playable. They should let players switch to either Tidus or Yuna while walking around and exploring like they did in FFXIII-2 with Sarah and Noel.

This is my personal list on who I'd like to return as party memebers:

1. Tidus
2. Yuna
3. Wakka - I know he's a dad now, but let Lulu take care of the kid while he helps save the world again.

4. Paine - I really like Paine. A LOT. She's my favorite character in FFX-2.
5. Rikku

I don't care who else they make as a party member.

Versatile Receiver

I'd actually be super interested to see a game with ONLY Tidus and Yuna as playable characters (as was the original idea for FFX). I know they've just introduced two new characters and blah blah blah but imagine the amount of development both of them could undergo in a game about them. I'd just really love for them to go back to how everything was in FFX I don't like the new dramas ;_; ;___; ;_________;

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Am I correct in my understanding that the fiend hunter abilities are all physical attacks but some of the blue bullet abilities are magic-based? Anyone know?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff