Welcome to Gaia! ::

So how good are you at translating Al Bhed?

Oac, E ys jano vmiahd eh Ym Prat. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
I'm pretty great at it! Just need some references to that stuff... 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
I'm okay...not too proud 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND A SINGLE WORD! TT _ TT 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Frankly, I don't care what the Al Bhed say. It's just gibberish. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

There are suppose to be Al Bhed riddles all over Spira and I know that I have to input them in as passwords in the Airship's map. But so far I have only found two riddles: One on Besaid Island and one in Kilika Forest. I don't know if there's more riddles so I'm asking where the others are and if you know the answer to them.

So far I only know the answer to the first one: Victorious. This is the answer to the one on Besaid where it says: "Besaid and Kilika joins as one." Just smash together Besaid and Kilika in Al Bhed together and in Al Bhed transferred to English you'd get: "VICTORIOUS."

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Grand_Geoff
GODHAND

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
just go on gamefaqs, they have the answers to everything in video games

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Aliright! Thanks everyone! ^^
Oh... I forgot that these days it's more fun to go to gamefaqs than figure it out on your own....

o__O

Just in case you're still looking for them and trying to figure them out; I remember there being some on Bikanel? There are loads of old ruins there. Or perhaps I made that up.

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
LieutenantORGASM
Oh... I forgot that these days it's more fun to go to gamefaqs than figure it out on your own....

o__O

Just in case you're still looking for them and trying to figure them out; I remember there being some on Bikanel? There are loads of old ruins there. Or perhaps I made that up.

Oh! I'll try looking for them there! I've been trying to find more ever since I just found two. Thanks!
Yeahh. It's a long run, mind you. You might want some no-encounters.
Do the cactuar sidequest while you're there. xD

I think the Al Bhed bits are on the fourth screen, west side. Possibly the third too.
The Al Bhed riddles frustrated me because I couldn't find all of them. I just had to GameFAQ it like everyone else.

Also, when you translated the first poll option, you did Al Bhed to English instead of English to Al Bhed. So it's kinda gibberish.

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Semeroth
The Al Bhed riddles frustrated me because I couldn't find all of them. I just had to GameFAQ it like everyone else.

Also, when you translated the first poll option, you did Al Bhed to English instead of English to Al Bhed. So it's kinda gibberish.

Oh thank you! XD;; Wow, you sure know your Al Bhed! ^^;;
N a n e e - N o o n a
Semeroth

Oh thank you! XD;; Wow, you sure know your Al Bhed! ^^;;

Also, proper nouns, such as "Al Bhed," are never put into the substitution cipher (ie, translated): oui cbayg Al Bhed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games