Welcome to Gaia! ::

So after almost two years I finally resumed my game of Final Fantasy VIII... a game a I fail a little less at every time I play. So any way... I finally figured out my age old problem of where to find Pulse ammo now biggest problem is... where do I get Dragon Fangs?

I'm at about level 70 and it would seem my only prospect for Dragon Fangs lays within the mouth of a Blue Dragon. So what I want to know is...

Where's the best place around Trabia to find these things? I spent at least forty minutes running around the woods near the crater and only encountered one Blue Dragon. Are they only near the crater or everywhere on Trabia?

Also... would it be possible to use Level down on a Hexadragon or a Grendel in order to get the Dragon Fangs needed?

Wealthy Genius

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Pulled out the handy little strategy guide...

Blue dragons drop them. (Don't mug. Fury fragments.) As you know, Trabia snowfield.
Hexadragons drop them when they're a level 1-29. Esthar, Galbadia, Island Closest to Hell.
As for Grendels, you would have to get them down to level 1-19. They're in the forest by Timber, and the Deep Sea research Center.

And that would be it. x_x
Yip go to Island closest to hell and use level down on Grendels to get them easier.
What everybody else said is right. Also the I encountered the most blue dragons in the forest a bit to the south of Trabia Garden.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff