Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bookworm

I have official portrait photos of Cloud, Tifa, and Cid from G-Bike!!

I was digging for some Christmas Final Fantasy photos and came by them on my search. (Trying to make a stocking for my own place and wanted it Final Fantasy themed for my personal stocking)

Back to portraits:

Cloud Strife
Tifa Lockheart
Cid Highwind

Hilarious Raider

10,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Laili
sagethewanderer
does anyone know if they have any Final Fantasy trading cards?

Yes. Square Enix does have an official Trading Card Game you can play.

More info on the cards and possibly where to get them:
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Trading_Card_Game

Actually i meant collectable trading cards, not the card game. But thank you for the link. I'll check it out.

Friendly Bookworm

Tis The Season to Be Final Fantasy VII!

So, just to kinda bring a little life back in, let's have a holiday gift guide for some ideas for the Final Fantasy VII fan you are or know!

Square Enix has released their own version of the Funko Pop figures, but featuring Final Fantasy characters and mascots! These are the Static Arts series. The average price is $30 a pop.

Along with Squall. you can get:
Cloud
Sephiroth
Tifa

The Moogle and Chocobo are available as well for those who have no idea who they want!

On a tighter budget? The Trading Arts Kai Minis are still out there. You can get both VII/Ac Cloud and Tifa, Yuffie, Aerith, and Sephiroth in the VII series! They are about $20 a pop.

For the techie, the Square Enix Store still has the cellphone jack accessory featuring Sephiroth's One Winged Angel. This is $20.

If all else fails, prep them with a giftcard from Google Play or iTunes Store to get DLC for Final Fantasy VII -G-Bike-!

Have a merry and safe Christmas!

Note:
Please make sure you are buying from a trusted vendor and double check all merchandise bought outside of the Square Enix Store for signs of bootleg merchandise.

Friendly Bookworm

Great news everyone! Final Fantasy VII will be ported to the Playstation 4 in Spring 2015!

Here's the trailer!

Hilarious Raider

10,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
now wishing i had a PS4 sweatdrop

Friendly Bookworm

A video of what is to come from G-Bike!

One is a cool bike model called "Bahamut" while Cloud wields Flametongue. This is the Cosmo Canyon course!

But most of all is who he is fighting.

Ladies and Gents, fans of the Turks rejoice! Reno is in G-Bike as a boss!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff