Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bookworm

Clouds_Lover
Laili
Yeah. That might happen too. I might as well go thorugh garage sales like a mad woman and hope to god to find a copy at a cheap price.

Lol... probably your best bet...but good luck finding someone who will sell it for cheap these days.

Yeah.

So. Other then bitching about prices. '>>

Who has seen Last Order?
i C h u n i
in the game FFVII Dirge Of Cerberus....

I GOT IT LIKE 5 DAYS AGO.

IDK how to cast magic..or how to get magic

can some 1 help me please!

i must say, Dirge of Cerberus was a pretty short game -_-
Laili

Yeah.

So. Other then bitching about prices. '>>

Who has seen Last Order?
User Image
dance mages....

i have the Limited Edition Collector's Set version of AC, so it comes with Last Order User Image

User Image
DANCE!!!
I've seen Last Order ^_^

11,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I watched it online 8D;;;

But I did buy the special AC when it came out ^^ Haven't watched it there, though.

Last Order made me love Zack crying heart
Kathleen Starr
Last Order made me love Zack crying heart

Right?! Man I fell for him all over again...then Crisis Core came out and it made me feel indifferent to Zack o___o is that weird?

11,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I haven't played CC, so I have no idea =X

Friendly Bookworm

Yes. The very cliff hanging ending make me sit there and go: "Well. If you played the game, we know what happens next!"
Hm... I've watched AC and Last Order, played Dirge of Cerberus, almost finished Crisis Core, read the script to Before Crisis and...

.... the original is beyond comparsion. The way they leave everything open while at the same time tying everything up neatly makes me melt. Does that sound odd? I guess it do. I've been waiting for a remake for a while, but the more I see of these "compilations", the less I like the idea. It means so much to me, FFVII, and seeing it exploated this way makes me incredibly sad. I mean, all of a sudden it's all about Genesis, isn't it? HE was degrading, HE was the failed experiment, HE pushed Sephiroth over the brink of sanity, HE made Loveless famous, HE...... well, he's probably the one responsible for the poverty and the rise of Shinra too, considering all the odd places they put him in.

Besides, being the strange Hojo fan I am, just the mere thought of seeing him remade with that brand new, monstrously big ego of his, and the voice actor, almost leave me in physical pain. How could they destroy such an original character by making him oh so ordinary? The cut out mad scientist, isn't he? Together with Hollander and Fuhito, of course... It makes me real mad! As do the glorification of Lucrecia. (Duh...)

Well, what really happened to Aerith and Zack's deep relationship? I saw to friends on the way to fall in love.... And what's up with her stealing his lines when hitting on Cloud? Isn't that really mean?

And HOW, I keep wondering, did Yuffie end up outside Chocobo Farm in CC?! How did such a small little girl manage to get there from Wutai all by her self, and then back again, in the aftermath of a huge war between Shinra and her homeland?

Before the compilations were released, I often saw threads discussing the plotholes of FFVII. I never saw the points in those, since I couldn't see the holes. But with all this "new information" released, the story suddenly look a lot like a Swiss cheese to me. And it makes me both sad and angry. What the heck are they doing!? Was THIS all FFVII was, after all!? I won't have it. Nuhu...
I can totally agree with you on so many levels, Lucrecia. (XD How weird, Lu and Aerith talking! lol)

I too felt that the original was complete, I LOVE having debates and discussions about what went on and theorizing talks with my pals and such, but the compilation has just gotten me confused on so many levels. You're right about Genesis, everything is being turned around to glorify him T__T I hate him.

I've said it once in another thread, if anyone can start busting out a wing and called a villain then by gosh darn it I'll go jump in a pit of mako and see if I sprout wings and say I caused the demise of Sephiroth.
Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Hm... I've watched AC and Last Order, played Dirge of Cerberus, almost finished Crisis Core, read the script to Before Crisis and...

.... the original is beyond comparsion. The way they leave everything open while at the same time tying everything up neatly makes me melt. Does that sound odd? I guess it do. I've been waiting for a remake for a while, but the more I see of these "compilations", the less I like the idea. It means so much to me, FFVII, and seeing it exploated this way makes me incredibly sad. I mean, all of a sudden it's all about Genesis, isn't it? HE was degrading, HE was the failed experiment, HE pushed Sephiroth over the brink of sanity, HE made Loveless famous, HE...... well, he's probably the one responsible for the poverty and the rise of Shinra too, considering all the odd places they put him in.

Besides, being the strange Hojo fan I am, just the mere thought of seeing him remade with that brand new, monstrously big ego of his, and the voice actor, almost leave me in physical pain. How could they destroy such an original character by making him oh so ordinary? The cut out mad scientist, isn't he? Together with Hollander and Fuhito, of course... It makes me real mad! As do the glorification of Lucrecia. (Duh...)

Well, what really happened to Aerith and Zack's deep relationship? I saw to friends on the way to fall in love.... And what's up with her stealing his lines when hitting on Cloud? Isn't that really mean?

And HOW, I keep wondering, did Yuffie end up outside Chocobo Farm in CC?! How did such a small little girl manage to get there from Wutai all by her self, and then back again, in the aftermath of a huge war between Shinra and her homeland?

Before the compilations were released, I often saw threads discussing the plotholes of FFVII. I never saw the points in those, since I couldn't see the holes. But with all this "new information" released, the story suddenly look a lot like a Swiss cheese to me. And it makes me both sad and angry. What the heck are they doing!? Was THIS all FFVII was, after all!? I won't have it. Nuhu...

I agree. I liked FFVII a lot more before the 'add-ons' came out. I prefer to think some of them didn't happen.
AC and everything surrounding it ruined Cloud. All the 'Aerith actually lives on inside of Cloud' stuff and the playing down of Aerith and Zack's relationship, like she didn't actually love him that much. I despise Aerith now. Partly for helping ruin Cloud's potential and partly for the fact that Square have been practically ramming her down our throats. Let a dead girl rest. Oh yeah, she's technically not dead. Give me masamune, I'll kill her all over again. Sephiroth, too. I still like him, but I am so sick of seeing him everywhere. Surrounded by fire, tugging at Jenova's head, etc. etc. Yeah, he's badass, WE GET IT!
I used to want to see a remake, but not anymore. Please, no. Remake IX, or even VIII. At least they are free from parasitic sequels and prequels.

The only good thing that came out of the spin-offs was the new Reno. Somehow I like him even more now. I guess Kadaj is kinda cool, too.

Friendly Bookworm

Clouds_Lover
I can totally agree with you on so many levels, Lucrecia. (XD How weird, Lu and Aerith talking! lol)

I too felt that the original was complete, I LOVE having debates and discussions about what went on and theorizing talks with my pals and such, but the compilation has just gotten me confused on so many levels. You're right about Genesis, everything is being turned around to glorify him T__T I hate him.

I've said it once in another thread, if anyone can start busting out a wing and called a villain then by gosh darn it I'll go jump in a pit of mako and see if I sprout wings and say I caused the demise of Sephiroth.

Same here. Talking about FFVII and all it's complimations are fun, but it then gets overrated with all the new characters for rapid fanpeople to squeel over and make yaoi/yuri fanfiction over! (Dear god... I've seen millions of AngealxZack's, GenesisxAngealxSephiroth's, GenesisxZack's, etc) My head is going to spin if another (And Square Enix did say they aren't done yet. TT) FFVII complimation comes out.

Hey, I'll join you in the jumping into the mako pit and hope I sprout a wing. =D

I apologoze to those who write yaoi/yuri fanfiction, I mean no offense.
Speaking of Crisis Core... I have to say, its hard to listen to Cloud scream at the end (Japanese version, the English does the scream no justice) with headphones, I flinch every time T__T it makes my heart stop, literally.
Clouds_Lover
Speaking of Crisis Core... I have to say, its hard to listen to Cloud scream at the end (Japanese version, the English does the scream no justice) with headphones, I flinch every time T__T it makes my heart stop, literally.

yeah, the English one felt kinda pathetic. sort of ruined the moment...
Hypi
Clouds_Lover

yeah, the English one felt kinda pathetic. sort of ruined the moment...

Aye, granted I love Steve Burton as Clouds VA but after hearing the Japanese VA, Takahiro, I was waiting for something awesome! I mean he's had an acting background and what not, searching deep down for that ear piercing, heart wrenching scream should have been easy.... but I must have expected too much T__T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff