Welcome to Gaia! ::

Agile Paladin

So, Final Fantasy VII just got updated on Steam. If you got it, check it out. It's so worth it! I mean, can I just say "full-nostalgia" here? Sweet! biggrin

Friendly Bookworm

Jupiter Star Warrior
So, Final Fantasy VII just got updated on Steam. If you got it, check it out. It's so worth it! I mean, can I just say "full-nostalgia" here? Sweet! biggrin

Just posted from Square Enix's Facebook page on this topic, Final Fantasy VII is HALF OFF on Steam until Monday, October 7th.

In other news, I have some updates from Hidemi with FFVII goodies!!

A new line of small figurines (Kether has another one to add to his entourage of Sephiroths!) , featuring Cloud, Tifa, and as previously stated, Sephiroth in Airborne Brigade/Theatrhythm form:
Cloud
Cloud and Tifa
Sephiroth

I think they are the same height as the Trading Arts Kai Minis. All we know is that these little buggers exist.

Square Enix is also making TheatRhythm Cell Phone Strap Characters, featuring the traditional mascots of the moogle, chocobo, tonberry, and cactuar and the characters being Cloud, Zidane, Tidus, Squall, and Warrior of Light.
Set 1, Featuring Cloud, Zidane, Tidus, Chocobo, and Cactuar
Set 2, featuring Squall, Warrior of Light, Moogle, and Tonberry

That's all my item updates for now. Gotta scurry to the FFX Thread for the loads of goodies I have to post!

Fated Paladin

Goddamn, that KHM/ABB/Theatrhythm-style Sephiroth would look AWESOME with my Mighty Muggs and Funko Pop Vinyls. emotion_dowant heart

Friendly Bookworm

Kether Taninniver

Goddamn, that KHM/ABB/Theatrhythm-style Sephiroth would look AWESOME with my Mighty Muggs and Funko Pop Vinyls. emotion_dowant heart

My poor Crisis Core Aerith and Minis are still in their boxes at my apartment. I have no place to display them at the moment. (Sooooooooooon...)

Another update from Square Enix on the FFVII PC was just posted on Facebook and Square Enix Members Blog:

Your FFVII game's music quality has been fixed and will update the next time you play the game. This update will happen regardless of getting it from Square Enix or Steam.

Fated Paladin

Laili
Kether Taninniver

My poor Crisis Core Aerith and Minis are still in their boxes at my apartment. I have no place to display them at the moment. (Sooooooooooon...)

Another update from Square Enix on the FFVII PC was just posted on Facebook and Square Enix Members Blog:

Your FFVII game's music quality has been fixed and will update the next time you play the game. This update will happen regardless of getting it from Square Enix or Steam.

Aw, it's no fun when all your figures are in storage. I just had to pack away all of mine for a while while my room got repainted and refloored. It looked so empty without them. emo

Friendly Bookworm

Kether Taninniver
Laili
Kether Taninniver

Aw, it's no fun when all your figures are in storage. I just had to pack away all of mine for a while while my room got repainted and refloored. It looked so empty without them. emo

I just lack furniture. I'm hoping to go home soon and be able to grab my bookself and a few other things that I can fit in my TARDIS of a PT Cruiser and bring them in. I also miss Felix the Black Mage Chocobo Plush.

Hallowed Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
High Quality FF7 Cosplays anyone? I am trying to make an all SOLDIER account (Cloud, Zack, Sephiroth, Genesis, Angeal, Kunsel, and Lazard) and I've got most of what I need. I am struggling with an item for Angeal and Lazard's hair as I already have Genesis as my "hair" designation for my account. Thoughts, critiques?

Friendly Bookworm

S0LDI3R R3B0RN
High Quality FF7 Cosplays anyone? I am trying to make an all SOLDIER account (Cloud, Zack, Sephiroth, Genesis, Angeal, Kunsel, and Lazard) and I've got most of what I need. I am struggling with an item for Angeal and Lazard's hair as I already have Genesis as my "hair" designation for my account. Thoughts, critiques?

*is jealous of your One Winged SOLDIER item*

Looking very nice with Genesis. Last year I did a once a month Final Fantasy Gaia cosplay for the 25th Anniversary. All were female. I did Lightning (XIII and XIII-2), Terra, Tifa, Aerith, After Years Rosa, Yuna, Rinoa's Waltz outfit, Maria, and Refia and in the end, Princess Sarah in December 2012. ^^

I still have my Lightning stuff. I do have a Genesis account I want to log back into. I had him holding a book for his love for LOVELESS.
Could not have explained it better myself
Wait you are being all of them in one? I'm confused.

Friendly Bookworm

XxcloudxX01
Wait you are being all of them in one? I'm confused.

Nope. It was month to month. One month I was someone, and someone else the next. Sometimes I linked them based on significance. (FFXIII-2 came out, I was XIII-2 Lightning. Tifa's birthday was in May, so I was Tifa. etc.)
Ah nicely done.

Hallowed Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
XxcloudxX01
Ah nicely done.

I however, am doing all of the SOLDIER operatives on one account, all at the same time. I switch back and forth between who I cosplay. I have Cloud, Zack, Genesis, Kunsel, and Sephiroth, but Angeal is proving difficult. I need proper hair for him but I've already purchased my actual hair for Genesis, which I'm wearing this moment.

Newbie Noob

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hello I am new here and a big FF7 fan biggrin redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items