Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fated Paladin

Laili
The second series of the Trading Arts Kai Minis are out! Tifa, Lightning, and Tidus are in this one.

I'm just supplying a link where you can get them at the price Square Enix sells them for ($19.99) for Amazon.com is being silly with their $50 prices.

Here's Tifa's link:
http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/MBpPHNNzIrGLMPvE-V/browse/item/96679/4/0/0

Tifa is out of stock at the moment (along with the others) but you can order her now and they'll ship when she's back in stock.

Tifa comes with her FFVII look, her Nibelhiem Guide Cowgirl outfit, three faces (Normal, Happy Chibi, and Blank) and Red XIII will be with her as well.

This reminded me to go check the FF Merchandise Forum I like lurking to see if there was any news about the next volume of FF Minis.

BUT LOOK WHAT I FOUND INSTEAD! GURL, ARE YOU SITTING? YOU BETTER BE SITTING:

LAILI WE BOTH NEED THIS FIGURE IN OUR LIVES

FULL FIGURE IN COLOR

LINK TO THAT THREAD WITH MORE PIC LINKS

Oh, and TA Kai Mini Vol. 4 is apparently FFVII Cloud, AC Tifa, and VII/AC Yuffie. >:T Which means the WoL and Ace ones probably won't come out until later. :C

Friendly Bookworm

Kether Taninniver
Laili
The second series of the Trading Arts Kai Minis are out! Tifa, Lightning, and Tidus are in this one.

I'm just supplying a link where you can get them at the price Square Enix sells them for ($19.99) for Amazon.com is being silly with their $50 prices.

Here's Tifa's link:
http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/MBpPHNNzIrGLMPvE-V/browse/item/96679/4/0/0

Tifa is out of stock at the moment (along with the others) but you can order her now and they'll ship when she's back in stock.

Tifa comes with her FFVII look, her Nibelhiem Guide Cowgirl outfit, three faces (Normal, Happy Chibi, and Blank) and Red XIII will be with her as well.

This reminded me to go check the FF Merchandise Forum I like lurking to see if there was any news about the next volume of FF Minis.

BUT LOOK WHAT I FOUND INSTEAD! GURL, ARE YOU SITTING? YOU BETTER BE SITTING:

LAILI WE BOTH NEED THIS FIGURE IN OUR LIVES

FULL FIGURE IN COLOR

LINK TO THAT THREAD WITH MORE PIC LINKS

Oh, and TA Kai Mini Vol. 4 is apparently FFVII Cloud, AC Tifa, and VII/AC Yuffie. >:T Which means the WoL and Ace ones probably won't come out until later. :C

OH. MY. JENOVA'S. HEAD. eek

.... MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I AM THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!!! I STILL NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THE RUFUS CEREMONY CUP TOO!!

emotion_kirakira

And yes, I was sitting, and dear god I tried very hard to not fangirl scream but I'm smiling like a madwoman now.

Fated Paladin

Laili

.... MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I AM THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!!! I STILL NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THE RUFUS CEREMONY CUP TOO!!

emotion_kirakira

And yes, I was sitting, and dear god I tried very hard to not fangirl scream but I'm smiling like a madwoman now.

I thought of you when I saw it. xd And I almost fangirl-screamed, too. redface

If I ever get my hands on the Rufus figure, I am so having him torment Kadaj with the Jenova box. |D

Friendly Bookworm

Kether Taninniver
Laili

emotion_kirakira

If I ever get my hands on the Rufus figure, I am so having him torment Kadaj with the Jenova box. |D

Rufus has now been named the #1 figurine I must have, bumping both Lightnings to #2.

The very day he comes out, I'm buying him. I'm a little curious as to why they are redoing another Vincent and Yuffie. I figured it would be Barret or Cid... Or maybe even Reeve.

Fated Paladin

Laili
Kether Taninniver
Laili

emotion_kirakira

Rufus has now been named the #1 figurine I must have, bumping both Lightnings to #2.

The very day he comes out, I'm buying him. I'm a little curious as to why they are redoing another Vincent and Yuffie. I figured it would be Barret or Cid... Or maybe even Reeve.

Poor Cid and Barret. :C I'd like to see Yazoo and Loz, personally, so Kadaj can have his buddies with him. Just as long as they don't make Cloud for the fifth time. x A x

Friendly Bookworm

Kether Taninniver

Poor Cid and Barret. :C I'd like to see Yazoo and Loz, personally, so Kadaj can have his buddies with him. Just as long as they don't make Cloud for the fifth time. x A x

Knowing Square Enix and how they get money on figurines.... They'll probably make more Clouds to a point I can give one out to each of my kids.

... And I only have the Trading Arts Mini Cloud.

Fated Paladin

Laili
Kether Taninniver

Knowing Square Enix and how they get money on figurines.... They'll probably make more Clouds to a point I can give one out to each of my kids.

... And I only have the Trading Arts Mini Cloud.

I have the FFVII and KH Play Arts, but that's only because the KH Cloud was released after I got the first one, and I liked the KH Cloud figure waaaay more than the one I already had. emotion_donotwant

Friendly Bookworm

Well, before I scurry off and buy more figurines, need to tweak up my fiances. Going to be moving and all plus... taxes will need to be done.

I may get ONE after taxes are done. Trying to see which one I want. (Or put it away for Rufus emotion_yatta )

Friendly Bookworm

someone in the Final Fantasy Wikia is doing a poor job with the details on the FFVII pages.

Reno has a trivia fact that isn't true. It states that he is the only secondary character to have a Play Arts figure. Well, that's now false thanks to the upcoming Rufus Shinra one, and he also has a figurine featuring him and Rude for Before Crisis. (One figurine I'd LOVE to have).

Lazard's is half-done. He lacks his description and personality and some captioning on photos. (Ohhhhh Kether!!)

Rude needs work done on his page too. He lacks his Before Crisis portrait too.

... The day I get sick, I'm going to fix these myself. emotion_donotwant

Fated Paladin

Hey man, I don't know how to edit Wikis. D8>

I just checked though, and they do need some major sprucing up. >:[ Though, it's nice to see that someone FINALLY made mention of Evan on Rufus's and Pres. Shinra's pages.

Friendly Bookworm

Kether Taninniver

I just checked though, and they do need some major sprucing up. >:[ Though, it's nice to see that someone FINALLY made mention of Evan on Rufus's and Pres. Shinra's pages.

Sadly though, Evan still lacks his own page. But I guess when more translating happens, he'll get a page.

Someone in the VII Compilation forums asked what more can Square do for VII and my response was:
- Translate the rest of the novellas in OTWTAS and The Kids Are Alright.
- Remake Before Crisis, not the original VII. (I don't care what console, either 3DS or Smartphone)
- Rerelease DOC: Lost Episode and FFVII Snowboarding for newer phones.

I've edited Tseng's page before, all brand new from scratch just after Crisis Core was released in North America and they did SQUAT for him. So a friend of mine and I got together and went through the whole page and rewrote, add photos, etc.

But that tidbit on the PlayArts figure needs to go. Rufus now has one in the works, making Reno being the first secondary character to have one, but not the only one. I know a lot more of the main characters get merchandise pictures put on their page, I think they deserve one too.

Fated Paladin

Laili
Kether Taninniver

Sadly though, Evan still lacks his own page. But I guess when more translating happens, he'll get a page.

Someone in the VII Compilation forums asked what more can Square do for VII and my response was:
- Translate the rest of the novellas in OTWTAS and The Kids Are Alright.
- Remake Before Crisis, not the original VII. (I don't care what console, either 3DS or Smartphone)
- Rerelease DOC: Lost Episode and FFVII Snowboarding for newer phones.

I've edited Tseng's page before, all brand new from scratch just after Crisis Core was released in North America and they did SQUAT for him. So a friend of mine and I got together and went through the whole page and rewrote, add photos, etc.

But that tidbit on the PlayArts figure needs to go. Rufus now has one in the works, making Reno being the first secondary character to have one, but not the only one. I know a lot more of the main characters get merchandise pictures put on their page, I think they deserve one too.

That's really weird that Evan still doesn't have his own page. Hell, the Emperor's mother from FFII's old novel has her own page, and there's probably less information available to English speakers about her than Evan. :T

If I knew how to edit that stuff, I'd totally clean up some of the merchandise sections. Seymour's merch section states he has a Play Arts and then captions the figure as a Play Arts. I own the figure and can assure it's definitely not Play Arts, but a Bandai figure. And Sephiroth's section says that Play Arts has released a Safer Sephiroth figure, but the only Safer merch I've ever seen was one of the old Creatures. I did see a cool Safer Sephiroth custom made from a PA Sephiroth, though. emotion_kirakira

Friendly Bookworm

Life is complete!!

I was walking around my dead mall while my car was in Sears getting an oil change, walked into Gamestop and saw that they still had their PS2/PSP games. So, I looked at the Final Fantasy selection and FINALLY NOW OWN CRISIS CORE!!!

I played and beaten it when it came out, but it was a rental on Gamefly. Never got myself a copy until now. sweatdrop

$6 later and I'm skipping back to the other end of the mall to my cruiser. The only kicker is that it didn't come in it's original case (a common thing with GameStop pre-used games) but, I'm keeping a close eye on Ebay for someone selling their case/manual. I was able to get one for FFX two months ago for $7 and got it out of that yucky GameStop case.

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
This is my favorite game of the final fantasy series. But whenever I say that I turn into an immediate target for insults. Is there something wrong with liking this one the best?

Friendly Bookworm

Midnight Sledgehammer
This is my favorite game of the final fantasy series. But whenever I say that I turn into an immediate target for insults. Is there something wrong with liking this one the best?

Nope. This is common because a majority of people now think that Final Fantasy VII is overrated because it's the money maker for Square Enix. But, Square has started to back off on adding more projects than it needs because now fans want Versus XIII out.

Also, a majority of people who played Final Fantasy VII have only played that one, rather than play other ones in the series. Making those that have played all or a majority of fans annoyed when the VII-Only player says "I'm a Final Fantasy fan! And only played VII! That's all I need!"

This does also happen with other Final Fantasys, but on a lesser scale because VII is the most popular. (A Gaian named Derek was notorious for spamming and talking about Final Fantasy VI to no end and all to a point he insulted others for either correcting him or liking other Final Fantasys. He no longer comes here.)

I had people tell me how much they think VII is overrated and insulted me as well. But, I tell them that yes, VII is my absolute favorite but I cherish all Final Fantasys. I haven't played V or VI but plan to get my hands on them soon and play them.

I would just shrug it off and attempt to move to a different topic if someone insults or picks at you again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff