Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bookworm

Derek Fighter
Laili
Has anyone been able to find or actually translate the new novel "The Kids Are Alright" that came out last December? And not just by summary but the actual whole novel.

I'm still digging for it when I have a free moment.
wot r these ff7 books people keep talking about and wot store can i buy them from??????????????/

Google it. There's three of them. One of which is a series of short stories. One is about Aerith as she goes through the Lifestream. The last happens just before Advent Children starts.

Only half of the short stories have been officially translated, and can be found in the Special Edition copies of Advent Children. The others you'll have to look online for translations.

Friendly Bookworm

emotion_bigvein

When I said "Google It" I meant "Laili is too busy to look it up because she has work, life, and a sister getting married this weekend. And she said "short stories" therefore meaning they should be less than 100 pages. Answer provided with a piece of common sense."

emotion_facepalm

Friendly Bookworm

A stressed out Laili = Grumpy Laili. Do not be offended.

I actually do not know the exact amount of pages per novella. As for buying them, they're going to be in Japanese unless you find a translation online. Lifestream.net has audio book versions that take about an hour to listen to.

Distinct Conversationalist

12,900 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Medalist 100
ZACK FAIR FOREVER!!! scream
sorry..had to get that out of my system.. ninja
FF7 is so awsome all franchise mrgreen

Friendly Bookworm

Loves Final Fantasy VII. Still can get through the maze in the Temple of the Ancients.

... Had to look it up. emotion_8c
biggrin Final Fantasy is the best heart

Friendly Bookworm

A little Monday morning humor for you all. A day of being Sephiroth in the office.

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

Square-Enix actually posted this fan-made video and they are loving it. Also, depending on the views they get for this, there's bonus content as well to watch.
Laili
Loves Final Fantasy VII. Still can get through the maze in the Temple of the Ancients.

Dude that was easy, the thing that annoyed me was the indiana jones boulder kept getting me.

Friendly Bookworm

anonkidz
Laili

Dude that was easy, the thing that annoyed me was the indiana jones boulder kept getting me.

It had also been a very long while since I've played as well. It took me about 10 minutes to realize "Oh, I was getting Aerith's limit breaks. Tifa needs 80 kills for hers. Put Cloud on to assist Tifa in killing."

Then it took me a minute to go "Wait, I thought... Oh that's right, Aerith's ultimate weapon is in the Temple of the Ancients, clock room, 7 o'clock."

I want to write a PC version walkthrough for those that have it on the PC. It was a little tricky to play it on a computer for me, so use to doing it on a PS1 or 2. But, I guess that'll have to wait. Got a FFVII panel I need to finish up a bit.

Might give away the Cloud/Sephiroth tumblers at the panel. Dunno what I might do. D:

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
I just looove going around the Northern Cave with Cover, Counter and Counter Attack materia on everyone....I don't even have to lift a finger XD Now...those Magic Pots.......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff