Welcome to Gaia! ::

Laili
darthvader55
Laili
darthvader55
Kuari_Dragontamer
darthvader55

I fully agree. It kind of gave a look at the man behind the madness he became.
Seems to me that Crisis Core was just as much Sephiroth's story as it was Zack's. Zack may have been the main character, but we learned so much about Sephiroth as well.

We also learn where Aeirith got her flower cart, and the origin of the Buster Sword.

oO

I felt it was more on Zack and the origin of some things like Darthvader55 said. We learn about the 7th Heaven Bar, Zack meeting Cloud, etc.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

Always a pleasure. 3nodding

YUP YUP!

Friendly Bookworm

I made a FFVII: Crisis Core AMV. First one I ever made. Thought I'd share it with you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg8CIaMnt8I

xp
I really liked your amv, especially the end 3nodding

Friendly Bookworm

blinky777
I really liked your amv, especially the end 3nodding

Excessive boredom leads to great results. mrgreen
Laili
I made a FFVII: Crisis Core AMV. First one I ever made. Thought I'd share it with you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg8CIaMnt8I

xp

That AMV was SWEET! Nice Job! *gives thumbs up*

Omnipresent Star

11,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
Life is but a dream for the dead.
I am replaying the original right now, and it continues to be one of the greatest games I've ever played.
Does anyone remember the commercial for it where the annoucer said something like "and if he fails, you can always press the reset button"?
I have yet to play DoC, mainly due to lack of a PS2.
I also hear it is not a fanfavorite,but I could have heard wrong on that one.
and I'm not living,I'm not alive.
IyceRaven
I am replaying the original right now, and it continues to be one of the greatest games I've ever played.
Does anyone remember the commercial for it where the annoucer said something like "and if he fails, you can always press the reset button"?

How far are you?

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I'd say Crisis core rocks because of Genesis heart heart heart heart xp whee

Friendly Bookworm

IyceRaven

Trust me, my dear, You're really aren't going to like DoC much. Somewhat good story, horrible gameplay.

Top that off... You'll be rapidly attack by rapid Vincent Valentine fangirls if you really hate it.
Jelem

I enjoyed everything about that wonderful game.

Friendly Bookworm

So...

Advent Children Complete... Whose gonna watch it? (I'm not saying buy it, just watch it...)
Laili
So...

Advent Children Complete... Whose gonna watch it? (I'm not saying buy it, just watch it...)

What's the difference between complete and regular.
darthvader55
Jelem

I enjoyed everything about that wonderful game.

I did enjoy CC, but it felt kinda derivative. I guess that feeling is sort of inevitable. I DID VERY MUCH enjoy the way Sephiroth was fleshed out, though. That alone made the game worth the price of admission. Angeal I think they could have done more with; they made him rather two-dimensional, which is a shame for a man who apparently was of such staggering importance to Sephiroth. I have to admit I didn't really care much for Genesis. He is a very beautiful man in a physical way, but I found the endless quoting of poetry pretty tedious. They could have done a bit more with him too, IMO.

It was nice to see Zack change and grow from the 'puppy' to the self-assured, confident SOLDIER First Class.

It was also really nice to finally farging see more of Tseng than a cameo of a few seconds. XDD

Friendly Bookworm

darthvader55
Laili
So...

From what I heard/read, it's Advent Children with 30 minutes worth of added scenes (one is Sephiroth stabbing Cloud and holding him up in the air with Masamune, also FF Wikia says there's a scene going back to the Nibelheim incident.) and more details, such as a dirt smudge on Cloud's face.

Also, Square Enix Private Party mentioned that ACC on Blu-Ray will have a FFXIII demo on it.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUzHnaZHeCc
Laili
darthvader55
Laili
So...

From what I heard/read, it's Advent Children with 30 minutes worth of added scenes (one is Sephiroth stabbing Cloud and holding him up in the air with Masamune, also FF Wikia says there's a scene going back to the Nibelheim incident.) and more details, such as a dirt smudge on Cloud's face.

Also, Square Enix Private Party mentioned that ACC on Blu-Ray will have a FFXIII demo on it.

Trailer:
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUzHnaZHeCc

That probably won't be out till late next year then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff