Welcome to Gaia! ::

I LOVE CLOUD'S SWORD AND SEPHIROTH'S!
I'm getting a Cloud Strife Buster Sword And Costume!
final fantasy is a great movie xD

Savage Lunatic

FFVII is the BEST!!!! Especially Cloud fight Sephiroth

Dapper Genius

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm fine with FF7 as long as the compilation doesn't get any bigger o.o it's a fun little series, but it's time for Square to move on. There's at least a handful of other games in the series deserving of sequels and movies. I'd play FFVIII-2, to say the least.
I actually agree they should release Before Crisis on something else other than the mobile. Or remake it for a console.
can i help with anthing?

6,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Little Lion Man
<.<
>.>

Figure I'm in the right place.

Question: Is Crisis Core worth my money, or will it spoil seven for me like I heard Dirge of Cerberus would have?

its a good game and has sweet story line you will lern more about cloud and zack is a must play game for and ff7 fan
alexwarwolf
Little Lion Man
<.<
>.>

Figure I'm in the right place.

Question: Is Crisis Core worth my money, or will it spoil seven for me like I heard Dirge of Cerberus would have?

its a good game and has sweet story line you will lern more about cloud and zack is a must play game for and ff7 fan

Yeah, Crisis Core was a great game, definitely one that should be picked up when it concerns the FF7 Compilation. I actually enjoyed Dirge of Cerberus, but then again, that's probably a biased statement considering the fact that I'm an avid Vincent fan.

Friendly Gaian

4,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I would like to see other compilations. As well as Before Crisis on PSN.
But honestly, if the game is good, I don't mind more compilations. As long as there is a point in the game and not just to make money.
I wouldn't mind a game about Jenova arriving on the planet for instance, whilst FFVII from the point of view of the Turks, I wouldn't like.

Adorable Wife

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Eone Clockwork Sorceress
I actually agree they should release Before Crisis on something else other than the mobile. Or remake it for a console.

Yes, I agree.

I played the game on my friend's phone and it was all in Japanese. Took me forever to finish it and of course, he still had to use his phone, so I was hoping that SE would remake it for a console.
Cloud Strife heart

emo
When it says that it requires 80 kills to get the next Limit Break, I'm assuming they mean finishing blows by that character, but can you do that with Magic? Aeris can't really hit hard without it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff