Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Seeing as my thread was retrospectively punished I'll have to ask again in here, where no one who can help will read it.

I'm currently working towards the following build:
Assault Twister+ +AP
Aerial Drain +HP
Hell Thundaga +MP
Regen +MAG
Status Ward +ATK
The last one I haven't decided on, nor the added stats for it. (Either +VIT or SPR)

This is what I have so far:
Assault Twister+ +210AP (percent, Gaia doesn't like the percent sign today)
Aerial Drain [M] +450HP
Hell Thundaga +100MP
Regen [M] +3SPR
Status Ward +5SPR

The problem I have is adding MAG to either Regen or Status Ward. (the additional stats are interchangeable, doesn't matter if it's Regen or Status ward that has MAG)

I have a Mag Up++ +5MAG and three Mag UP+ +2MAG's.
Whenever I try fusing Status Ward with a Mag Up+ it just adds more SPR.
Whenever I try fusing Regen with a Mag Up+ it creates a Curaga with +4SPR.
Whenever I try fusing Regen or Status Ward with the Mag Up++ it just adds another 1MAG to the Mag Up++, abolishing the Regen or Status Ward.

Any work around for this?
Would a mastered Status Ward have any more luck?
It's currently only Lv. 1 and it refuses to level up. D:
Oh wow. They changed the Advent children one to this!?
... but now I'm not gonna know what's going on half the time since I've only seen the movie... Aw, whatever...
OMG! I saw AC again this weekend!! Every single time I watch it, I cry when Kadaj dies... IT'S SO DAMN SAD!!!
And I made an Amv to AC, too. (if you feel like seeing it, it's here: yay for Cloud! And Reno. I'm not sure if the link will work either... because my internet is being dumb and stupid and I'm nor sure if I got the right url address... rawr...)

Eloquent Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I'd have liked some help within say, 24 hours.
Now I guess I have to wait weeks to continue my game.
Seraphor
I'd have liked some help within say, 24 hours.
Now I guess I have to wait weeks to continue my game.

User Image

well, for some materia, when you master them you can get the different bonus, or the bonus of the mastered materia.
(you want to change the +SPR to +MAG, right? youll have to master the materias with MAG for it to work, i believe)

User Image
I have Crisis Core, and I must say, the Angeal Lion Bird Thing Boss was cheezy. neutral
Fried Salad
I have Crisis Core, and I must say, the Angeal Lion Bird Thing Boss was cheezy. neutral
User Image

random/funny as hell though

User Image

Friendly Bookworm

Alright! A FFVII Sticky.

Um, Malee. You forgot Cait Sith on your list of characters.

NEvermind, reread the list.

Yeah Angeal's 'Griffon' self was cheezy. It wasn't immune to Stun, that helped me greatly.
I haven't played Crisis Core... -_-
*feels a tad bit left out*
-x Roxas Twin x-

Well Advent Children is only one movie; a pretty average movie as well. There's only so much anyone can say about beyond 'OMG Kadaj/Reno/Sephiroth/Cloud/Vincent looked so cool!!!'
Hypi
-x Roxas Twin x-

Well Advent Children is only one movie; a pretty average movie as well. There's only so much anyone can say about beyond 'OMG Kadaj/Reno/Sephiroth/Cloud/Vincent looked so cool!!!'
User Image

uh... she said she didnt play crisis core yet, not that she hasnt watched advent children yet. sweatdrop

User Image
celes grace
Hypi
-x Roxas Twin x-

User Image

uh... she said she didnt play crisis core yet, not that she hasnt watched advent children yet. sweatdrop

User Image

I know that.
Hypi
celes grace
Hypi
-x Roxas Twin x-

User Image

User Image

I know that.
User Image

then what was the point in quoting her and saying something completely different from what she was saying? sweatdrop

User Image

Friendly Bookworm

Hypi
-x Roxas Twin x-

@ -x Roxas Twin x-: Yeah, I wasn't allowed to buy it because my dad was the sole owner of the PSP in my house. I ended up renting it on Gamefly. It's okay, I felt left out too. *pats your head*

@ Hypi: That does kinda annoy the hell out of me when I go somewhere and ask that. Then I am glomped and they go "OMG!111!1!!!!! SEPHY/RENO/KADAJ/CLOUD/VINNIE-CHAN!1!11!!! I <3's HIM!1!!111!"

I see the maturity meter DROP when that happens.
I'm kind of sad the Crisis Core was so short, it only took me 20 hours to beat the game, granted I only did about 40% of the missions though. But that's generally the way I like to play, play it through the story once and then go back through and beat everything there is to beat. Working on that as soon as I defeat the Hades Cup in KHII...
celes grace
Hypi
celes grace
Hypi
-x Roxas Twin x-

User Image

User Image

I know that.
User Image

then what was the point in quoting her and saying something completely different from what she was saying? sweatdrop

User Image

You misunderstood me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas