Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will it be worth getting for PS4? I currently have the original for PSP,my Android can also emulate it. I know ppl will be getting it for the FF15 demo, but idk if that justifies the $60 dollars plus the PS4 itself.

Tricky Informer

7,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
I'm gonna go for it! When the PSP connects to a nice big tv it shrinks the screen. It'll have better visuals on the PS4 version. cat_3nodding

IRL Noob

i've never played it before but since you have it for PSP what's your opinion on it? i seriously just found it existed like a month ago and now i want to buy it but not sure if it's worth xd

Friendly Bookworm

I preordered the Collector's Edition. I was pretty excited to hear of the goods coming with it that I decided to get it.

PS4 is coming soon to my house. I at least will have a game ready for it when I get it.
I'll be getting it for the xv demo.
sammichofdestiny
Will it be worth getting for PS4? I currently have the original for PSP,my Android can also emulate it. I know ppl will be getting it for the FF15 demo, but idk if that justifies the $60 dollars plus the PS4 itself.

I think its worth it. Its a pretty good game for the ps4 also the FF15 demo isn't that bad, its actually pretty good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff