Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Swap Meet 100
Anyone played the game on the psp ?I played It and omg It was so awesome!I liked the play style even tough it wasn't like the old final fantasy games.But why did the game need 2 discs? it didn't look too big.

The ending was so sad I felt like crying like why do so much people die In the game omg I wanted to throw my PSP off the window when I finished the game. (The game has 2 endings, a bad and good one.)

Also since the game Is getting a HDremaster I'm thinking of getting a ps4/Xbox one but then I saw on a Sony page that Its coming only to ps4 so can anyone tell me If its coming for ps4/Xbox one or both because I don't want to get a ps4 to know that its coming only to xbox.
It's definitely not going to be an xbox exclusive if that's what you are worried about.

Sparkly Fatcat

10,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cash Grabber 500
" 私はここから、

User Image

It's on both. Square isn't one type to just put it on xbox since they seem to favor PS. But from I know and the media, The HD remaster is supposed to be on Xboxone and PS4.

I've played the psp version and honestly it's one of the best games I've ever played. It was really shocking at the time because of the way the game was set up for a ******** handheld. I can't wait to play it in english and in all it's HD glory. emotion_dowant

User Image
あなたを好きになる —"

Lonely Bookworm

I found an english translation online and played through a good chunk of it. I love it so much right now, it's a really great game, but GOD it's hard. XD It really makes you feel good though when you finally take out a hard boss though.

Unbeatable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Swap Meet 100
Razik Sohma
I found an english translation online and played through a good chunk of it. I love it so much right now, it's a really great game, but GOD it's hard. XD It really makes you feel good though when you finally take out a hard boss though.

I got the 100% english patched game thats why I understood It,And I did have to level them up like 3 levels above the mission required level(If I didn't I would have died alot) since the mini bosses where kinda hard + the boss killed almost everyone unless I stayed evading/switching characters half the time of the battles for healing them.The only parts that I found really hard where the ones where you have to capture & invade bases because you can't dodge those attacks.

Unbeatable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Swap Meet 100
sticky tissues
" 私はここから、

User Image

It's on both. Square isn't one type to just put it on xbox since they seem to favor PS. But from I know and the media, The HD remaster is supposed to be on Xboxone and PS4.

I've played the psp version and honestly it's one of the best games I've ever played. It was really shocking at the time because of the way the game was set up for a ******** handheld. I can't wait to play it in english and in all it's HD glory. emotion_dowant

User Image
あなたを好きになる —"

Ohh thank u, but I still don't know If I should get a ps4 or xbox since they both have games that I wan't :C

Sparkly Fatcat

10,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cash Grabber 500
Yumiko Matsumoto
sticky tissues
" 私はここから、

User Image

User Image
あなたを好きになる —"

Ohh thank u, but I still don't know If I should get a ps4 or xbox since they both have games that I wan't :C

" 私はここから、

User Image

Well I mean at this point it's just whatever preference you prefer. Wanna play FFXIV? Get a ps4, wanna do the new halo?? Xbox, idk man. I'm a sony guy so I've always gone with playstation, but it's really not something that matters tbh. Both used for the same thing.

User Image
あなたを好きになる —"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas