Nice Ramza cosplay 3nodding

Dapper Phantom

KiraiKunai
Astora Knight
How is my avatars Ramza Cosplay?

Nice Ramza cosplay 3nodding
Thanks, I'm glad i am doing it right.

Quotable Genius

Fav Job: Dark Knight for obvious reasons, but I've recently fallen for my Black Mages with Arithmetics (or Math)

Zodiac stones: They release the heart's true colors and call upon a power that properly mirrors it. Or at least they do that by their own power, if something else combines a stone's power with their own....

Ah, classic racism before race existed. I'm against all types of caste systems but it is a form of order and society. People like Algus/Argus need to get killed slowly however. Power or status doesn't make your wrongs right, and eventually someone will remind you of this.

Why oh why is War of the Lions based on the japanese version and its freakishly high jp costs? =_=

Lastly, I'd probably have started off with the order of the Southern Sky, but eventually turn mercenary when the smell of death finally gets to me, maybe get picked up by the church depending on my mental stability at the time.
Virgil_Ashwood
Fav Job: Dark Knight for obvious reasons, but I've recently fallen for my Black Mages with Arithmetics (or Math)

Zodiac stones: They release the heart's true colors and call upon a power that properly mirrors it. Or at least they do that by their own power, if something else combines a stone's power with their own....

Ah, classic racism before race existed. I'm against all types of caste systems but it is a form of order and society. People like Algus/Argus need to get killed slowly however. Power or status doesn't make your wrongs right, and eventually someone will remind you of this.

Why oh why is War of the Lions based on the japanese version and its freakishly high jp costs? =_=

Lastly, I'd probably have started off with the order of the Southern Sky, but eventually turn mercenary when the smell of death finally gets to me, maybe get picked up by the church depending on my mental stability at the time.

You think you would join the church for redemption because of all the death?

Quotable Genius

KiraiKunai
Virgil_Ashwood

I dont, I think that someone could read me a lot of sweet words of a bright hopeful future that only the church could bring and that I had the opportunity to put an end to the death and strife.

I wouldn't join them, per se, but rather be recruited and manipulated to do their bidding.
Virgil_Ashwood
KiraiKunai
Virgil_Ashwood

I dont, I think that someone could read me a lot of sweet words of a bright hopeful future that only the church could bring and that I had the opportunity to put an end to the death and strife.

I wouldn't join them, per se, but rather be recruited and manipulated to do their bidding.

Oh i see. that's interesting biggrin
So to revive my beloved thread and all you awsome people responding.

Have any of you played any other games and tried recreating Job classes from final fantasy tactics into the other games?

I recreated 2 jobs from final fantasy tactics in Dark Souls. I created a Black Mage and a Dragoon. For the Black Mage i mostly collected Pyromancy and got lightning from the Sun faction. I also got some INT spells.

Armor for the black mage i used the Dark Cleric body hands and legs and for the hat i used Logan's Big Hat. Looked very accurate to a black mage.

The black mage build was VERY hard to use since i had to focus alot in faith and int. But once i got over 120 it wasnt so bad then.

For Dragoon i just got Ornstien's armor and used a Pike. I used jump attacks alot to simulate the final fantasy tactics jump ability. But its not the same.

The Dragoon build wasnt too hard since its mainly a melee build. had alot of stamina and health plus i rolled around quickly.

Devoted Sage

I've determined that, of the two possible tattoos I will ever get in life, the second one must be Tactics related.
Altessa Belmont
I've determined that, of the two possible tattoos I will ever get in life, the second one must be Tactics related.

If i had the money i would like to get a tattoo of the Ninja and Dragoon class standing together.

Devoted Sage

KiraiKunai
Altessa Belmont

If i had the money i would like to get a tattoo of the Ninja and Dragoon class standing together.

That would be pretty cool. I thought about getting the Zodiac Stone of Sagittarius, but out of all of the stones, it's the one I found super ugly >.< I have yet to think of something better since I'm avoiding using images of characters, but I really wish I could think of one.
Altessa Belmont
KiraiKunai
Altessa Belmont

That would be pretty cool. I thought about getting the Zodiac Stone of Sagittarius, but out of all of the stones, it's the one I found super ugly >.< I have yet to think of something better since I'm avoiding using images of characters, but I really wish I could think of one.

I wish you lots of luck :3 Nothings worse then a tattoo you end up regretting later on.
What is your favorite Job?
Samurai, monk, ninja and lancer

What do you think of the power of the Zodiac stones?
They seem to be used as a sealing device for evil but can also unleash the power of whatever was sealed in the stone

Your perspective of the Nobles vs The Commoners.
Natural occurrence since the land of Ivalice has been in constant war and no legitimate ruler, which allows the nobles to have more power than usual but they arent all bad and not all commoners are also right some are just taking advantage of the turmoil

Who is your favorite character in the game?
Ramza. the most underrated main character in the FF series

Have any questions of the game?
Why did it ended that way? _______________________________________________________________________________
Who exactly would you side with during the hardships of The war of the lions? [EDIT]
None/.....

Delita's Goals . He wanted power and he will do whatever it took to obtain it, i dont wanna bash on delita since his my second fav character but in the end he ended up using his friends and became the person he hated the most

Ramza's Goals. He wanted to end the war to live in a peaceful world. He has seen what conflict and war has done to the people around him, the death of his father, the death of teta, how algus became obsess with power and his best friend turned against him. Wat is not the solution and thats why he msut do what he can to end it

Deadly Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
It's a shame that they made sequels for X and XIII for their original systems and the sequels of FF Tactics only made it to handheld consoles. Probably because of it's graphics, and when you work with the battle system it has, you can only go so intensive on those graphics, I still think they should have put more effort into the sequels, I wouldn't even mind a continuation of the original Tactics.

This is one of the few games I keep replying over and over with different setups, one time I ran through making every single person the same class. I also run with a team of 3 cadets since the red (main story) battles are usually 3 cadets, plus Ramza either way. The only thing I don't like, is how the road to becoming a Samurai is through physical classes, and the class itself is a Magic based class. The only way to perfect this, is usually by running the character up as a Magician, with high faith, and then getting secondary JP from someone on the same path who's a physical damage dealer.

Wheezing Raider

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
KiraiKunai
Transatlantic Airship

Love, love, love tactics. Or any FF with a job system.

I recently got to the last level and saved, but sadly am underleveled.

I want to research the end stage(s) and start over grinding and leveling jobs specifically for the end game so my next playthrough won't be wasted.

Ah sucks you have to backtrack. Grinding is simple but time consuming.

I absolutely LOVE FFT, but I really think Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together got it right with their experience system.

That being, it's based on the classes themselves more than the individual characters. You still earn skill points to buy special attacks and augment your existing talent pool, but the level of your Soldier characters, for example, is shared amongst your team.

Makes for a little bit less grinding in the endgame.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff