Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Phantom

Best Final Fantasy game ever in this posters opinion. The world, the story, the Characters, the Zodiac Stones, loved it all.

Zealot

No game has explored the evils of human nature quite like Tactics.

And for that, I applaud them. Of course, the gameplay was amazing, as well.
Did anyone ever really have Dancer's and/or Bard's in their party?

Devoted Sage

I did! One of my main strategies was to stick a dancer far away from the fight and have her use Nameless dance the entire time. Soooooooo useful.
Altessa Belmont
I did! One of my main strategies was to stick a dancer far away from the fight and have her use Nameless dance the entire time. Soooooooo useful.

Yeah they are good debuff generator's lol

Devoted Sage

KiraiKunai
Altessa Belmont

Yeah they are good debuff generator's lol

I would always cry when I managed to turn someone into a toad, and then on her next turn the dancer would hit them with toad again, turning them back to normal.
I once made a Knight/Bard. Seemed useless but he was tanking while he was singing lol it was funny.

Dapper Phantom

How is my avatars Ramza Cosplay?

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Astora Knight

Needs more buttpants. The skin seems a bit dark though, and if there's a lighter shade of blonde, it would maybe work better too. But it's still pretty great.

Wiegraf gets no love.

Dapper Phantom

Absolute Claws
Astora Knight

Needs more buttpants. But it's pretty great, actually.

Wiegraf gets no love.
Oh trust me I considered Wiegraf but I think he would be a lot harder to pull off. Also fairly certain he would be more costly. Also this version of Ramza had no butt pants xp . Thanks for letting me know how it looks though.

Dapper Phantom

Absolute Claws
Astora Knight

Needs more buttpants. The skin seems a bit dark though, and if there's a lighter shade of blonde, it would maybe work better too. But it's still pretty great.

Wiegraf gets no love.
Changed the Skin color like you suggested but the lighter hair of this version looks too light. I think this looks just right or as right as Gaia can get it. It supposed to look like this picture except I went for silver armor instead of bronze. I have seen pictures where the armor looks silver and i'm pretty sure it does in his in-game sprite too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Astora Knight
Absolute Claws
Astora Knight

Wiegraf gets no love.
Changed the Skin color like you suggested but the lighter hair of this version looks too light. I think this looks just right or as right as Gaia can get it. It supposed to look like this picture except I went for silver armor instead of bronze. I have seen pictures where the armor looks silver and i'm pretty sure it does in his in-game sprite too.

There's a great resemblence, you did a great job. Now that I've looked at him again the hair looks about right. I think he has red eyes, though, and they look more like they might be in my style of eyes, but I'm not sure.

And I didn't mean a Wiegraf cosplay - he's just a very underrated villain in general :3

Dapper Phantom

Absolute Claws
Astora Knight
Absolute Claws
Astora Knight

Wiegraf gets no love.

There's a great resemblence, you did a great job. Now that I've looked at him again the hair looks about right. I think he has red eyes, though, and they look more like they might be in my style of eyes, but I'm not sure.

And I didn't mean a Wiegraf cosplay - he's just a very underrated villain in general :3
This is true, he was a great character over all and I wish he lasted longer than he did. Not sure if you posted this before I changed my eyes or not but I did. I went for brown because it's hard to say for sure if they are red or brown, still I think it's fairly close. Thanks again.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Astora Knight
Absolute Claws
Astora Knight
Absolute Claws
Astora Knight

Wiegraf gets no love.

This is true, he was a great character over all and I wish he lasted longer than he did. Not sure if you posted this before I changed my eyes or not but I did. I went for brown because it's hard to say for sure if they are red or brown, still I think it's fairly close. Thanks again.

I think it's red in that art, but in the scenes in WotL I think they were brown.

Why are you making a Ramza cosplay anyway? and wynaut exdeath

Dapper Phantom

Absolute Claws
Astora Knight
Absolute Claws
Astora Knight
Absolute Claws
Astora Knight

Wiegraf gets no love.

I think it's red in that art, but in the scenes in WotL I think they were brown.

Why are you making a Ramza cosplay anyway? and wynaut exdeath
Because I saw it in the dream avatar thing, also because FFT is one of my favorite games of all time. Ramza was a great character who did what he had to do knowing that his name would never go down in any history books. I liked Delita a lot too although he was a kind of an arrogant jerk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff