Welcome to Gaia! ::

So one thing ive been curious about is the Onion Knight on the PsP. What kind of skills do they use? And i noticed you can make anyone Dark Knight on the PsP version aswell. But not Holy Knight. Ive always been curious of why theres Onion Knight over Holy knight lol.
KiraiKunai
So one thing ive been curious about is the Onion Knight on the PsP. What kind of skills do they use? And i noticed you can make anyone Dark Knight on the PsP version aswell. But not Holy Knight. Ive always been curious of why theres Onion Knight over Holy knight lol.
I had the PSP version, but I quit soon after when I noticed the lag. Theres a little bit of lag when you use potions or cast spells, and I absolutely HATE lag or slow internet, so I returned the game.

Although, now I hear it disappears later in the story, so now I kick myself for that. confused
Favorite game everrr. Fer reals. I'm considering getting the iOS app but part of me still prefers the classic translation.

Enduring Regular

Favorite game of all time. Still.
Eltiana
Favorite game of all time. Still.

Yeah so far theres nothing that even comes remotely close to being as good as FFT XD I mean yeah theres good other games even great but none will ever give us charished memories as FFT.
One thing i always wondered is if there was power in the zodiac stones that can bring good to the world instead of bad. If put in the right hands.

Devoted Sage

KiraiKunai

The Onion Knight doesn't have any skills or abilities, but they can equip any item in the game. Holy Knight is just what they called Agrias, I believe, as a special job type, but it would have been awesome to make a ton.
Altessa Belmont
KiraiKunai

The Onion Knight doesn't have any skills or abilities, but they can equip any item in the game. Holy Knight is just what they called Agrias, I believe, as a special job type, but it would have been awesome to make a ton.

The Onion Knight sounds useless to me lol.

Devoted Sage

KiraiKunai
Altessa Belmont
KiraiKunai

The Onion Knight sounds useless to me lol.

Yeah, I thought they'd be nice to have, but I felt like it was the most useless character I'd unlocked. The Dark Knight is supposed to be crazy powerful, but I have yet to unlock it and find out.

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Final Fantasy Tactics PS1 version and War of the Lions are spectacular cat_3nodding

The best jobs that I favor the most is Ninja, Summoner, Thief and White Mage. Those three saved my butt in many battles.

Ramza and Agrias are my favorite characters in the series cat_blaugh
Marrionette89
Final Fantasy Tactics PS1 version and War of the Lions are spectacular cat_3nodding

The best jobs that I favor the most is Ninja, Summoner, Thief and White Mage. Those three saved my butt in many battles.

What do you use as a sub class for Ninja?
Bump(Trying to keep this topic alive lol)

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
KiraiKunai
Marrionette89

I used Thief class for substituting for Ninja.

Whoops for replying late!
Marrionette89
KiraiKunai
Marrionette89

I used Thief class for substituting for Ninja.

Whoops for replying late!

Gotta love how fast ninja's are XD perfect for stealing and charming.
Just found this topic, I'm really glad I'm the only FFT fan. I think I finished the game at least 10 times, all of them with different challenges, the ones I enjoyed the most:

1. Ramza and four monsters. Those fellas can be very powerful, and a lucky charm Chocobo is always nice.
2. Ramza with another guy, and both of them riding Chocobos, lots and lots of fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff