Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haidyn Knights
You should totally scrounge up some images and make the OP spiffy, btw.

I liked Summoners and Calculators the best.

Also, I never really liked Algus either lol

Oh and was it Zalbag who told Ramza not to talk to Algus because he was just a commoner?

Zalbag was VERY proud.

Algus was a noble. I dont remember Zalbaag telling Ramza not to talk to anyone. x.x ill have to look into that.

Devoted Sage

Haidyn Knights

Oh and was it Zalbag who told Ramza not to talk to Algus because he was just a commoner?

Zalbag was VERY proud.

Really? I recall Zalbaag as the one that leaned more towards Ramza's mindset on the whole commoners vs. nobles situation. Maybe that's only him towards the end.
Altessa Belmont
Haidyn Knights

Zalbag was VERY proud.

Really? I recall Zalbaag as the one that leaned more towards Ramza's mindset on the whole commoners vs. nobles situation. Maybe that's only him towards the end.

It would seem that Zalbaag was more on Ramza's mindset but i read the wiki and it does state that he did order Algus to shoot Teta(Teita). And it said he ordered it with no smypathy or remorse. So i dunno x.x

Devoted Sage

KiraiKunai
Altessa Belmont
Haidyn Knights

Zalbag was VERY proud.

It would seem that Zalbaag was more on Ramza's mindset but i read the wiki and it does state that he did order Algus to shoot Teta(Teita). And it said he ordered it with no smypathy or remorse. So i dunno x.x

Aww. Half of why I'm re-playing the game is to catch all the things I missed or didn't understand in the past. I'm actually a few fights from Teta's death, so I'll post a response of what happens.
Altessa Belmont
KiraiKunai
Altessa Belmont
Haidyn Knights

Zalbag was VERY proud.

Aww. Half of why I'm re-playing the game is to catch all the things I missed or didn't understand in the past. I'm actually a few fights from Teta's death, so I'll post a response of what happens.

Sorry if i spoiled anything sweatdrop Ill be looking forward to your post responce!

Devoted Sage

KiraiKunai
Altessa Belmont
KiraiKunai
Altessa Belmont
Haidyn Knights

Zalbag was VERY proud.

Sorry if i spoiled anything sweatdrop Ill be looking forward to your post responce!

Oh no, you haven't spoiled a thing lol. I've beaten the game multiple times. There's just a lot of dialogue I didn't understand in the past that I'm forcing myself to pay attention to this time. I still remember the plot and everything, but there are fine details I overlooked.
Altessa Belmont
KiraiKunai
Altessa Belmont
KiraiKunai
Altessa Belmont
Haidyn Knights

Zalbag was VERY proud.

Oh no, you haven't spoiled a thing lol. I've beaten the game multiple times. There's just a lot of dialogue I didn't understand in the past that I'm forcing myself to pay attention to this time. I still remember the plot and everything, but there are fine details I overlooked.

Oh im really glad XD Are you enjoying playing it again?

Devoted Sage

KiraiKunai
Altessa Belmont
KiraiKunai
Altessa Belmont
KiraiKunai

Very much so. I'm a little upset at how they tweaked some of the job requirements and JP amounts, but I still love the game. I can't wait until I get dual-wielding for everyone...
Altessa Belmont
KiraiKunai
Altessa Belmont
KiraiKunai
Altessa Belmont
KiraiKunai

Very much so. I'm a little upset at how they tweaked some of the job requirements and JP amounts, but I still love the game. I can't wait until I get dual-wielding for everyone...

Monk Duel wield = Easy Mode. XD i love making a BlackMage/Calc being able to spam magic and cause the highest damage possible as a black mage plus i can be across the map and hit any enemy across the map(aslong as they meet requirments for me to hit them anyways) I remember starting a boss fight and i just had to hit 1 person and at the very first move i was able to target him(he was ontop of the church and my blackmage/calc was at the church doors.) And i hit him with holy and 1 shotted him. XD Was so funny when i did that.
Thanks for creating this topic.

Tactics is one of my favorites from the FF series and I loved the selection of job classes. if I had to choose a favorite though, I would have to say Mediators most definitely.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I found it funny/interesting how you could manipulate bravery/faith, inflict status ailments, and best of all recruit others into your party (take their stuff and boot 'em twisted ).

I also liked most of the mages such as black & time mages and summoners, but power through words should not be underestimated. cool

I throughly enjoyed the game, but as soon as you got Orlandu & Beowulf, they make everyone else feel obselete and me like a cheater. sad

Devoted Sage

KiraiKunai
Altessa Belmont
KiraiKunai
Altessa Belmont
KiraiKunai

Monk Duel wield = Easy Mode. XD i love making a BlackMage/Calc being able to spam magic and cause the highest damage possible as a black mage plus i can be across the map and hit any enemy across the map(aslong as they meet requirments for me to hit them anyways) I remember starting a boss fight and i just had to hit 1 person and at the very first move i was able to target him(he was ontop of the church and my blackmage/calc was at the church doors.) And i hit him with holy and 1 shotted him. XD Was so funny when i did that.

Nice smile I actually never used a Calc, so I'll be sure to try it out this time. My plan is to grind hard and unlock/master everything. It's going to be long and hard, but so worth it.
Altessa Belmont
KiraiKunai
Altessa Belmont
KiraiKunai
Altessa Belmont
KiraiKunai

Nice smile I actually never used a Calc, so I'll be sure to try it out this time. My plan is to grind hard and unlock/master everything. It's going to be long and hard, but so worth it.

Grinding is actualy super simple. you can master a class in one battle. However it is a time consuming process. Easiest way is to kill all enemies except one, Turn that one to a frog and rage it(time mage i believe has these) Then do the same thing with your teammates your grinding. and make just petrify the time mage you used to cast the spells. That way the raging frogs is the only ones attacking and you dont have to do anything but sit back and let the frogs kill eachother and they collect jp and exp the whole way.

Devoted Sage

Seizou

That's some awesome fan art biggrin Mediators are pretty fun. I like giving one a gun and the skill Tame, just for giggles.
Seizou

No problem! truthly. Before making this thread ive been in the biggest mood to just talk about FFT and gaia was perfect for that so here we are. XD

I love that art and mediators really are entertaining. XD I remember everytime i see a mediator i would get nervous because i always hated fighting them. Mediators are also good tag teams with Monks imo because the damage for monks scales with faith aswell so a Mediator buffing the Faith for monk would make monk an unstoppable force.
btw thanks everyone for being apart of the thread! heart

One other thing i wanted to mention is that i also love this show called Game of Thrones. And the reason that is, Is because how much of FFT it reminds me of. Because pretty much its almost the same because of the Lions fighting to see who gets the throne(Goltana and Larg) There are others thats supposed to get the throne but the war was mainly focused with Goltana and Larg after their king died. imo theres just alot of things between GoT and FFT that are similar. Can you imagine if GoT did the same art style of FFT and they made that into a show or video game? XD that would be epic!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff