Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Claws
Ruok Bustawolf
Absolute Claws
Ruok Bustawolf
i think there's a girl in ffXV that uses a spear
but yeah final fantasy has been getting gayer n gayer. stop with all the futuristic stuff please go back to the early final fantasy days like 3 or 4.

Oh, you mean back in Final Fantasy I where all the characters are implied to be men, or in FFIII where all the characters were implied to all be male orphans, or FFVI where there were only 3 females compared to 11 guys, or every other game that has 3 females at best?

that's not the reason why i think final fantasy is getting gayer. thanks for assuming though.
besides final fantasy X-2 had only girls to play as and i thought that game was gay. So your argument is invalid please try again rofl

You're assuming a non-living and non-sexual entity is able to become more sexually inclined to a certain disposition. Your point is?

you take everything to literal. let me rephrase it for your simple mind. Final fantasy sucks more now! OH WAIT how can a game suck that's silly, it doesn't have lips. Final Fantasy is dumber OH WAIT it doesn't have a brain it can't be dumb. Man idk how to even begin to explain anything to you I guess I won't lol

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Ruok Bustawolf
Absolute Claws
Ruok Bustawolf
Absolute Claws
Ruok Bustawolf
but yeah final fantasy has been getting gayer n gayer. stop with all the futuristic stuff please go back to the early final fantasy days like 3 or 4.

Oh, you mean back in Final Fantasy I where all the characters are implied to be men, or in FFIII where all the characters were implied to all be male orphans, or FFVI where there were only 3 females compared to 11 guys, or every other game that has 3 females at best?

that's not the reason why i think final fantasy is getting gayer. thanks for assuming though.
besides final fantasy X-2 had only girls to play as and i thought that game was gay. So your argument is invalid please try again rofl

You're assuming a non-living and non-sexual entity is able to become more sexually inclined to a certain disposition. Your point is?

you take everything to literal. let me rephrase it for your simple mind. Final fantasy sucks more now! OH WAIT how can a game suck that's silly, it doesn't have lips. Final Fantasy is dumber OH WAIT it doesn't have a brain it can't be dumb. Man idk how to even begin to explain anything to you I guess I won't lol

And you take everything too stupidly. Let me rephrase that for your simple mind. You're a nostalgia f**. OH WAIT how can you be a nostalgia f**, that's silly, you only have the intelligence of a three year old. Final Fantasy is subjective, OH WAIT you don't even know what that means. Man, I don't know how to even help you, I guess I won't lol.
Absolute Claws
Ruok Bustawolf
Absolute Claws
Ruok Bustawolf
Absolute Claws
Ruok Bustawolf

And you take everything too stupidly. Let me rephrase that for your simple mind. You're a nostalgia f**. OH WAIT how can you be a nostalgia f**, that's silly, you only have the intelligence of a three year old. Final Fantasy is subjective, OH WAIT you don't even know what that means. Man, I don't know how to even help you, I guess I won't lol.

you didn't even rephrase anything you just called me a nostalgia f** which i'm not and then you call me stupid. you're the one not making any sense at all and how do you call someone a nostalgia f** when you have sprites in your sig lol you sir fail sorry try again next time rofl
Remember that April Fools joke about Noctis being gay? It wasn't a joke after all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff