Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well we wont have to worry about Jrpg Stile romantic Drama between party members ,meet the team of Final Fantasy 15 :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i could be wrong the blonde one could be a girl thats just really REALLY tomboyish but it seems to me like there wont be a playable girl option in the team rofl

any opinions in this sausage party ???
i think there's a girl in ffXV that uses a spear
but yeah final fantasy has been getting gayer n gayer. stop with all the futuristic stuff please go back to the early final fantasy days like 3 or 4.

Lonely Exhibitionist

Well Noctis is the only playable character. But Stella is a girl and she's a main character.
Ruok Bustawolf
i think there's a girl in ffXV that uses a spear
but yeah final fantasy has been getting gayer n gayer. stop with all the futuristic stuff please go back to the early final fantasy days like 3 or 4.
ikr its sad when the spin offs like the crystal chronicles games and tactics are more of a final fantasy game then the newer ones rofl
Super Stardom
Well Noctis is the only playable character. But Stella is a girl and she's a main character.
well that sounds boring XD and i guess that solves the hole no party member to romance thing that cliche in Jrpgs but it still looks like a huge sausage fest xd

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
So the group is a bunch of guys. It doesn't make it gay or anything. = I am so tired of people getting all upset about such a silly thing. Besides, we all know how well an all female group in an FF game turned out to be... -shudders @ FF10-2-
My *****.

I don't play Final Fantasy games for romance.

Find me a well developed romance that isn't cheesy as ******** in the series, and I'll show you a goddamn liar.

Have you seen that gameplay trailer?

That's what I want this game for. I couldn't give two ******** about the amount of dicks on the screen, as long as they're kicking a**, taking names, and looking cool as ******** while they're doing it.
Tellurical Tempestro
My *****.

Find me a well developed romance that isn't cheesy as ******** in the series, and I'll show you a goddamn liar.

That's what I want this game for. I couldn't give two ******** about the amount of dicks on the screen, as long as they're kicking a**, taking names, and looking cool as ******** while they're doing it.

lol sorry that was not sarcasm btw not that many RPGs can pull of the romantic sub-plot XD and the gameplay did not look that interesting really it im still waiting to see more gameplay

Lonely Exhibitionist

RAFAKUN MORRY
Tellurical Tempestro
My *****.

lol sorry that was not sarcasm btw XD and the gameplay did not look that interesting really it im still waiting to see more gameplay

IDK if you saw the this or just the announcement trailer, néanmoins Imma leave it here.
Super Stardom
RAFAKUN MORRY
Tellurical Tempestro
My *****.

lol sorry that was not sarcasm btw XD and the gameplay did not look that interesting really it im still waiting to see more gameplay

IDK if you saw the this or just the announcement trailer, néanmoins Imma leave it here.
nope did not see that particular vid . looks better then the announcement and the trailer whit the cover system where they talked about the different features .

i do like Spiderman stile action adventure games , might check this out when i get mi PS4 XD

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Final Fantasy .... what happened?

Lonely Exhibitionist

RAFAKUN MORRY
Super Stardom
RAFAKUN MORRY
Tellurical Tempestro
My *****.

nope did not see that particular vid . looks better then the announcement and the trailer whit the cover system where they talked about the different features .

i do like Spiderman stile action adventure games , might check this out when i get mi PS4 XD

I think Square Enix should just take all the money that I'll ever make. It's easier on everyone that way.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

I don't mind a sausage fest full of guys emotion_dowant
I been waiting for this game for too long, that i don't care what happens to it anymore, i'm going to by the s**t out of it regardless. The gameplay looks extremely fun too.
Super Stardom
RAFAKUN MORRY
Super Stardom
RAFAKUN MORRY
Tellurical Tempestro
My *****.

I think Square Enix should just take all the money that I'll ever make. It's easier on everyone that way.
it looks a little to cinematicy for mi taste in action adventure games for mi taste but so long as they dont shove to many up mi butt im probably going to enjoy this game XD.

i really NEED to see more about the magic system in the game, i mean i dont think the entire game is going to be teleporting combos .

4,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
how bout dat FF:14 ARR? it looks like it's gonna be good compared to the original.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff