Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scydra
it should be with a picture of vivi if i remember correctly.

Nope.. I played FFIX about twelve times, and I've never seen it. Vivi's quote is: "How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist..." See image.

The quote certainly fits his character, but you can also take the philosophical view of whether or not everything we do, everthing we see, everthing we are... maybe it's just someone's dream. Maybe we're all dreams. FFX anone? XD
Scydra
"Everyone is free to break the chains that bind them" or something to that effect FFIX

wasn't the same thing said in Legend of Dragoon in the opening movie?
woops sorry about my above stament, i didn't realize it was all ready talked about
Wow. I can't believe no one has said this. But okay, I'll volunteer it then. The infamous "You spoony bard!" line from FF1V, courtesy of Tella. Strange translations are such fun. wink
Along those lines, also perhaps Aeris' "This guy are sick" line. But I'm getting off track from the original subject of philosophy.
Nope.. I played FFIX about twelve times, and I've never seen it. Vivi's quote is: "How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist..." See image.

The quote certainly fits his character, but you can also take the philosophical view of whether or not everything we do, everthing we see, everthing we are... maybe it's just someone's dream. Maybe we're all dreams. FFX anone? XD

guess i'm wrong. sorry about the confusion.
DarkSerge27
Heheh... I thought I was the only one who thought about these kinds of things. Let's see...

I really liked Cecil's story in FFIV. It showed me that no matter how far deep you are in darkness, there's always a light waiting to show you the way out.

Your words could not have said the facts better. I believe the same way.
sephiseraph
SIT DOWN AND DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!

LMAO! THAT ONE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!! IT WAZ CID WASNT IT!? HES HA-FREAKIN-LARIOUS WEZLIE!
I am Not destroying the world but rebuilding it-sephroth
Tifa Lockhert
sephiseraph

LMAO! THAT ONE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!! IT WAZ CID WASNT IT!? HES HA-FREAKIN-LARIOUS WEZLIE!

I don't really think that's a philosophy....
DarkSerge27
Tifa Lockhert
sephiseraph

I don't really think that's a philosophy....

Or funny...

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I liked FF7's view of the afterlife. Energy returning to the planet and being reused...I like that. Part of me coming back as a tree or a penguin or something (or parts of trees and penguins within me), it's calming to me.

I like Vivi's line from the beginning of FF9, too.
Erotic_Zombie
Square just tries too hard...
You WILL learn something from playing our games DAMMIT!
Busty Biohazard
Erotic_Zombie

Oh please. Don't even try that 'I'm with [insert major game company here]' thing. People tried using that to get items from people on PSO. Just ask yourself this: how many people do you think believe you?
DarkSerge27
Busty Biohazard
Erotic_Zombie

Oh please. Don't even try that 'I'm with [insert major game company here]' thing. People tried using that to get items from people on PSO. Just ask yourself this: how many people do you think believe you?

She wasn't claiming to be. She was making a statement as though it were coming from Square. Note the statement she had quoted from another: "Square just tries too hard...." She then went on to make an exaggerated illustration of how they try too hard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff