Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I do what I want! You have problem?" from Quina. I personally don't like her that much, but she always is who she is becuase she doesn't care what other people think. SHe doesn't have to do anythign other thne be herself.
"to be forgotten is worse than death"-Freya(FF9)
Square just tries too hard...
Heartless Tonberry
"You don't need a reason to help people"

Best. Philosophy. Ever.

I agree with that whole-heartedly. Too many people just do things for what they get out of it. we live in a "Whats-in-it-for-us?" kinda society so its good to break that down.
Heartless Tonberry
"You don't need a reason to help people"

Best. Philosophy. Ever.

I'm drawn to characters with this philosophy. Tidus, Zidane, Zack... they were all true heroes. It's nice to have motivations and all, but I believe that a character can hold this philosophy while still having a strong backstory.
"hurry up an wait" ff10-auron blaugh
Flavio
"hurry up an wait" ff10-auron blaugh

That doesn't even begin to compare to Kimahri's "Pick spot. Shut up. Wait."
"Everyone is free to break the chains that bind them" or something to that effect FFIX
While not something a character said I learned something from FFVII, never go to a bar with one bathroom and a man who can't seem to get out of it.
Zidanes Philoshphy:

"You Don't Need A reason To help People"

He has stucked with that quote throughout the game, from saving dagger, helping vivi find he's way, saving amarant, helping steiner, helping freya through the end of Bermecia and to helping kuja. Zidane is probably the best hero in the FF games, instead of coming from a dark past, Zidane had a nice life with his friends.
"Someday I will be queen, but I will always be myself"
Dagger
Most of these morals are from FF9. Becuase it focus's alot on what people think and why they think that. The two that I really belive is Quina's and Freya's.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff