Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm bored I got an idea thanks to another user to make this so here you go. If you have any actors
you think would fit a character feel free to post them.

Rikku played by AmandaSeyfried
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seifer played by Cam Gigandet(I stole this from someone else)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Garnet played by Salena Gomez(Don't hate)
Krile played by Abigail Breslin
Tifa played by Rachael Leigh Cook(Who saw that coming)
Lightning played by Mila Jovoich(might change this)
Locke played by Alex Pettyfer
Vaan played by Chord Overstreet
Balthier played by Chris Pine.
Maria played by Paz Vega
Edgar played by Josh Pence
Basch played by Josh Holloway
Squall played by Kevin Zegers
Cloud of Darkness played by Lady Gaga
Lulu played by Helena Bonham Carter
Galuf played by Michael Douglas
Jihl played by scarlett johansson
Refia played by Dakota Fanning
Irvine played by Dave Franco
Eiko played by Bailee Madison
Aerith played by Michelle Trachtenberg
Ashe played by Emily Van Camp
I'll add more soon.

Versatile Receiver

I saw someone on Grey's a few weeks ago who I thought would be a good Yuna but now I can't remember :s I also had someone else for Terra and now I can't remember again mad

Gwendoline Yeo could totally play Paine. She's the right age (well looks it anyway), and could do the voice and everything. All she needs is a weird grey fauxhawk thing.

Sparkly Seeker

Those are all extremely good choices. eek I'm very impressed!
Now I feel compelled to find a good character/actor match....
REGINA SPEKT0R
I saw someone on Grey's a few weeks ago who I thought would be a good Yuna but now I can't remember :s I also had someone else for Terra and now I can't remember again mad

Gwendoline Yeo could totally play Paine. She's the right age (well looks it anyway), and could do the voice and everything. All she needs is a weird grey fauxhawk thing.
Is she a regular on House? I could probably find her then. As for Terra you have to look yourself.
Gwendoline Yeo could play for Paine. She is a bit older but who cares. I think she could do it.
Venuur de Panace
Those are all extremely good choices. eek I'm very impressed!
Now I feel compelled to find a good character/actor match....
Aha thanks.
It's quite fun. I've been trying to find a good actor for Cecil but no luck.
Kether Taninniver
User Image User Image

User Image
I so saw this coming. And a few others that I wont say until someone post them.

Ace Firestarter

User ImageUser Image

The guy on the bottom (Gackt) would make a perfect Cloud!!

Also a good Genesis!!

User Image

Versatile Receiver

Bitchzard
REGINA SPEKT0R

Is she a regular on House? I could probably find her then. As for Terra you have to look yourself.
Gwendoline Yeo could play for Paine. She is a bit older but who cares. I think she could do it.
Nope, I think she was a patient guest star. I seriously cannot for the life of me remember but I know I thought "She'd be a good Yuna".

Also I lol'd at David Bowie as Mateus. That was obvious and still hilarious.

Edit: As much as I despise Taylor Swift, if she were a bit older she'd be a good Cosmos look-alike.

Uma Thurman is probably a little too old, but she has a similar face to Celes imo.
Kirae Tsuki Uchiha
User ImageUser Image

The guy on the bottom (Gackt) would make a perfect Cloud!!

Also a good Genesis!!

User Image
Actually that's the other way around
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And this is a CGI video of Genesis.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Not to mention he wore the outfit.
So Genesis hell yes, Cloud not so much.
I had someone for cloud but he keeps slipping my mind.
REGINA SPEKT0R
Bitchzard
REGINA SPEKT0R

Nope, I think she was a patient guest star. I seriously cannot for the life of me remember but I know I thought "She'd be a good Yuna".

Also I lol'd at David Bowie as Mateus. That was obvious and still hilarious.

Edit: As much as I despise Taylor Swift, if she were a bit older she'd be a good Cosmos look-alike.

Uma Thurman is probably a little too old, but she has a similar face to Celes imo.
Taylor swift wouldn't make a bad Terra though..... hmmm
Kether Taninniver
Bitchzard
Kether Taninniver
-snip-
I so saw this coming. And a few others that I wont say until someone post them.

I know it was pretty obvious. ; ; Lookalike threads just aren't complete without the obligatory Emperor Bowie post. gonk That's really the only one popular "obvious" one I knew, though I have seen these two compared quite a bit:

User ImageUser Image
But I'm sick of that. And the Cid from FFVIII and Robin Williams.
But that actor would probably make a good Seymour.

Sparkly Seeker

Forest Whitaker as "Barret"
User ImageUser Image

Mandy Moore as "Aerith"

I loved her voice as Aerith in KH1. And I think she sorta looks like Aerith.... and I just really like Mandy Moore. lol
User ImageUser Image

Lady Gaga as "Lulu"
User ImageUser Image

Vin Diesel as "Amarant"
User ImageUser Image

Business Lover

9,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
wow that was imazing heart 3nodding 3nodding

Quick Reply