Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Explorer

8,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
For the Ipod Touch, the prelude is free.
Messing around it took me almost 2 hours? But then again I was going every where I could in the caves and castle places before moving on.

Just wondering if anyone else has played further?

The rest of the game I would have to buy so far it seems pretty cool. ;3
Just wondering what other people thought about it before I put $20 into it which is cheaper in the end since if you buy by chapter your going to end up paying a lot more.

Tipsy Explorer

8,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Then again, it's Final Fantasy.

It's usually doesn't disappoint.
heart

Tipsy Explorer

8,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
emotion_8c None has anything to say about it?

Tipsy Gawker

4,300 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
All I've played was the prelude. And I did like it. Kind of hoping someone would come on here and tell me. sweatdrop

Tipsy Explorer

8,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I know right?
I'm sure there are people out there who have it too
emotion_donotwant

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
LavenderPaw

heart

Final Fantasy is actually becoming dissapointing for those of us who miss how glorious the previous games were. Now we get a bunch of things like Versus XIII not out yet, FF All The Bravest being the worst money sucking app Square Enix made, and not to mention how FFXIV was botched up to the point of warranting a re-release.

Just saying, don't get your hopes up to high. Square Enix has alot to make up for.

Versatile Receiver

I would have bought it but there's no way to justify a $20 app.

Oh yeah there's no free chapter on Android either, you get everything or you get nothing. Big risk.

Tipsy Explorer

8,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Silver Highlights
LavenderPaw

heart

Final Fantasy is actually becoming dissapointing for those of us who miss how glorious the previous games were. Now we get a bunch of things like Versus XIII not out yet, FF All The Bravest being the worst money sucking app Square Enix made, and not to mention how FFXIV was botched up to the point of warranting a re-release.

Just saying, don't get your hopes up to high. Square Enix has alot to make up for.

The only ones I really liked were FFX & FFX2
:3
I've played parts of a few older and one of the other later ones but that was it.

I have yet to buy it, I figured I would save my money and just play with the free part XD
Maybe one day it'll be free >_>

Tipsy Explorer

8,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
REGINA SPEKT0R

Oh yeah there's no free chapter on Android either, you get everything or you get nothing. Big risk.

I think it was originally 30, but are Christmas time they were putting it as 20.
I haven't looked at the price recently.

I've been iffy about buying it and most likely won't specially after when I had to upgrade my ipod it whipped it. I'm not sure how I would be able to get the game back plus the save point back.

Versatile Receiver

LavenderPaw
REGINA SPEKT0R

I think it was originally 30, but are Christmas time they were putting it as 20.
I haven't looked at the price recently.

I've been iffy about buying it and most likely won't specially after when I had to upgrade my ipod it whipped it. I'm not sure how I would be able to get the game back plus the save point back.
$30 holy crap

It's still $20 on Android at the moment however it is a featured game right now so they might just be trying to maximise sales.

Blessed Guildsman

LavenderPaw

heart

User Image
PffffffffffAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Eloquent Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Having taken the risk and bought the game for Android at sale price, I can tell you it's worth every penny. I'm only about a third of the way through but it's already picking up steam. With the exception of some mediocre art direction and a few generic characters (which every Final Fantasy has) this is a full Final Fantasy title in it's own right, easily 40+ hours of gameplay.
It's similar to IV, V and VI, but more closely resembling FFV. If you'd pay that much for any other FF title, the fact that this is on Andoird/iOS shouldn't stop you from paying the same.

Tipsy Explorer

8,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Seraphor
Having taken the risk and bought the game for Android at sale price, I can tell you it's worth every penny. I'm only about a third of the way through but it's already picking up steam. With the exception of some mediocre art direction and a few generic characters (which every Final Fantasy has) this is a full Final Fantasy title in it's own right, easily 40+ hours of gameplay.
It's similar to IV, V and VI, but more closely resembling FFV. If you'd pay that much for any other FF title, the fact that this is on Andoird/iOS shouldn't stop you from paying the same.

I've been thinking about getting it actually once I start working again.
The only thing is when you update the ipod it usually wipes your ipod clean. >_>
So unless i can store the game/progess some where and load it back on, that's the only thing from keeping me from getting it for the ipod.

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
I actually loved the crap out of this game that the 20/30$ price tag felt very fair to me. It has a bunch of content and I really enjoyed the class system in it. The story took me back thanks to all the references and what not in the game.

I thought it was really nice, and was great to play on my Ipad cause it looked lovely. People have issues with the graphics of the sprites but I thought they where pretty good. Then again I liked FFIV the After Years or I forget how it's called, which was made by the same people and had a similar set up with the chapters.

I donno why people think that it's so expensive, it's a really long JRPG which emulates the pervious sprited era of JRPGs. Then again people think ipad games automatically are cheap and should only be worth a dollar, when many of them have as much content as a consal/pc game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff