Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, if Final Fantasy could crossover with any other video game franchise, what would you like to see happen? How do you think everybody would interact with each other? For instance, how do you think certain Final Fantasy characters would react if they were in the world of Resident Evil? If the Prince in Katamari Damacy was in Final Fantasy X, do you think he would be able to roll up Sin? Can you imagine that happening?

I'd like to see something like Terra meeting up with the X-men. I can totally see her getting along swimmingly well with everbody, especially Wolverine, for some reason. rofl
Defender Derek
seriusly rolleyes y would u steel my name

Aha, to become the better, more coherent and less annoying you.
Defender Derek
i dont desrve this. i have been playing my new ff13 game all morning on my new ps3 than i come on here to take a brake and i see this like i am tired from lerning how to play ff13 and lerning about the crystaryum and paradigems i do not need this abuse. i have not finished ff13 like the rest of you yet so be ez on me is that clear

Sorry, I didn't realize your life was so terribly rough. All that game playing must be SO awfully hard.
Oh come on now, surely somebody must have thought about this at some point! I for one would love to see a crossover with Namco's Tales series.
Defender Derek
seriusly rolleyes y would u steel my name

How can one...."steel" a name? Is there a place where you can emboss a name in steel? I would like to do that with my name, but it sure sounds expensive!

Prophet

6,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
Defender Derek
Derpender Durruk
Defender Derek
seriusly Seriously rolleyes y why would u you steel steal my name

How can one...."steel" a name? Is there a place where you can emboss a name in steel? I would like to do that with my name, but it sure sounds expensive!
wotever Whatever

*sigh*

Fashionable Cleric

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Derpender Durruk
Oh come on now, surely somebody must have thought about this at some point! I for one would love to see a crossover with Namco's Tales series.
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

I'd jump on this so fast. emotion_kirakira

Devoted Sage

Derpender Durruk

...This is a goddamn brilliant idea. Since Final Fantasy Tactics and Tales of Symphonia are my favorite games, and both of them cover some of the same issues (although Tactics focuses a bit more on social class than racism in particular) I could easily imagine Lloyd and Ramza teaming up to kick some serious a**. Why doesn't this game exist yet? emo
Altessa Belmont
Derpender Durruk

...This is a goddamn brilliant idea. Since Final Fantasy Tactics and Tales of Symphonia are my favorite games, and both of them cover some of the same issues (although Tactics focuses a bit more on social class than racism in particular) I could easily imagine Lloyd and Ramza teaming up to kick some serious a**. Why doesn't this game exist yet? emo

Now you've got me thinking what if Delita and Mithos met up...Think of all of the things they could accomplish! That's sorta scary to think about, hahaha. That, or maybe they'll have a pleasant conversation about their sisters. Pleasant, until they start getting into which sister is better or which one did more for their sister. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games