Welcome to Gaia! ::

I need all of the information you can give me! O:
When is the release date? When will there be an English version?
e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!
I must have it O:

Shy Gaian

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
Right? I can't wait for it either! emotion_kirakira
But for the release would it be sometime next year 2015. Probably Japanese first, then
English. (Because it's produced in Japan and Square Enix.) well at least that's my estimate prediction.
I'm good at predicting so I hope i'm about right. emotion_yatta

An article for back up.
http://www.breathecast.com/articles/final-fantasy-15-ps4-release-date-trailer-ff-xv-launches-2015-video-19300/

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
www.Google.com
Use it.
Ariatic
But for the release would it be sometime next year 2015. Probably Japanese first, then
English. (Because it's produced in Japan and Square Enix.) well at least that's my estimate prediction.

An article for back up.
http://www.breathecast.com/articles/final-fantasy-15-ps4-release-date-trailer-ff-xv-launches-2015-video-19300/

That helped a lot! Thank you so much! [;
Fated raison detre
www.Google.com
Use it.

Thank god you're here! You saved the day!

-_-"

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
ShirelooshAtias
Fated raison detre
www.Google.com
Use it.

-_-"
Well if you want all the info, do your own research and just simply use Google. Bam. All the info is yours instead of having other people go to Google for your then bring you the same links that Google also would have gathered for you in seconds.
I wonder how that cinematic combat plays. It certainly looks cool.
ShirelooshAtias
Ariatic

An article for back up.

That helped a lot! Thank you so much! [;
While I, too, expect a 2015 release, I expect it because Square-Enix thinks they're clever and will want to market 2015 as the year of FF15. They have not given us ANY indication that its release will be next year or not. I've seen a few of these "news articles" recently that have stated without a doubt that it will have a 2015 release, but they are not to be trusted. And as much as I'd like to believe that FFXVI and FFXVII will follow shortly after, SE has not given any indication that such things will happen, and frankly I'd be SHOCKED if they did. I'd pitch a serious tent, but I'd be shocked. I imagine sites like these are made up of either fans who easily give in to spreading rumors, or journalists desperate for headlines. Don't you think it strange that all of the monolith game journalist sites like Kotaku or IGN haven't said a word about FFXV for months, yet these completely random, no-name websites seem to have the inside scoop? I call bullshit on that article (no offense Ariatic), and it should not be used as proof.

That said, I DO believe 2015 will see FFXV's release for the reason I stated before. On top of that, English voice acting has begun recording, and that's generally one of the last, if not the last steps to a game's localization and release. I also believe we may actually see a simultaneous North American and Japanese release. Their localization efforts have gotten better and better with each iteration, and their release windows have edged closer and closer as a result. So much so that FFXIV actually managed a simultaneous worldwide launch (for both 1.0 and ARR).

As for info, not to sound rude, but you should do some research yourself. Check out the wiki page to see all the info gathered thus far (though after eight years there's still a shocking lack of it). Outside of that, there's the trailer that Ariatic posted. But that's honestly about all we know.

Magical Shounen

6,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Fated raison detre
ShirelooshAtias
Fated raison detre
www.Google.com
Use it.

-_-"
Well if you want all the info, do your own research and just simply use Google. Bam. All the info is yours instead of having other people go to Google for your then bring you the same links that Google also would have gathered for you in seconds.
don't be such a douchebag!

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
Japantsu
Fated raison detre
ShirelooshAtias
Fated raison detre
www.Google.com
Use it.

-_-"
don't be such a douchebag!
Way to necro a thread.
maybe in 2015

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out