Careful Guardian

14,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
View Ashita
Count Lumiere

Level 90

Yeah there is where your aggro problems are. You'll need at least i100 weapon to hold some aggro with the current content out now. Where are you in your relic questline?

i am on starting atma i got just 2 so far

Notomi's Husbando

Careful Guardian

14,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Digital Dong
What class are you

im a PLD and i have all myth items

Notomi's Husbando

Careful Guardian

14,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
G3istly
WRONG FORUM.

i am in gaming discussion and we are discussing a game lol

Hilarious Genius

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Count Lumiere
i am on starting atma i got just 2 so far
Okay so you may want to start marking mobs for the time being so you won't have to work so hard on gaining aggro. That's all I can offer in advice since Atma and Animus are a journey and a half to get.

Ruthless Healer

Count Lumiere
Digital Dong
What class are you

im a PLD and i have all myth items

Start upgrading to Soldiery gear. BiS is basically anything that has no skill speed. Noct Lorica is BiS for tanks. As for weapon, Levi EX gives an i95 weapon that can be upgraded to i100 if you're SUPER lucky and get a mirror drop.

I'd farm Levi EX until you get the sword and shield as a hold over. If you're super serious about getting your pld Nexus set, by all means, but what's easier and somewhat quicker is saving 1,300 soldiery tomes to buy 7 rowena's tokens from Auriana as well as the weathered noct hoplon, grabbing an Unidentified Allagan Tomestone from ST one week, then a sands of time the next two (or alternatively grinding out hunts to get allied seals to exchange for bloodied logs, of which three will net you a sands of time, and two will get you an oil of time), and upgrading the weathered weapon and shield to i110.

Once you hit about i95 ish you should be able to start tanking SCoB without loosing hate if dps lets you get a firm hold on Raffles and Mel before they start letting loose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff