Welcome to Gaia! ::

Notomi's Husbando

Careful Guardian

14,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
hello my fellow gaians i am a relams player and i am wondering if anyone can give me tips and or ideas on how to do certain raids and quests. i would ask the the form on the ff14rr page but its a bit confusing.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Kill things before they kill you.

There you go, sound advice for all raids and quests.

Notomi's Husbando

Careful Guardian

14,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Raven Prime

i know that but being a tank we dont got much power just defense

Demonic Medic

Count Lumiere
Raven Prime

Remember to tag everything in a mob and keep them on you. Your party members lives depend on it smile

Notomi's Husbando

Careful Guardian

14,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Raftelfan
Count Lumiere
Raven Prime

Remember to tag everything in a mob and keep them on you. Your party members lives depend on it smile

i do but sometimes my party dont go after one target or wait for me to regen tp

Demonic Medic

Count Lumiere

That means they're noobs rofl Just do your best to make sure everything has full aggro on you. If your party members tend to pull aggro, that means they weren't doing their job efficiently.

Notomi's Husbando

Careful Guardian

14,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Raftelfan
Count Lumiere

That means they're noobs rofl Just do your best to make sure everything has full aggro on you. If your party members tend to pull aggro, that means they weren't doing their job efficiently.

lol oki xD kind makes me feel better cause a lot of other players blame me even dough i clearly am doing my job both useing flash on groups and provoke when a single enemy. but do you have any info on atma like tips on how to get them or a tip on how to be garuda ex O_O

Demonic Medic

Count Lumiere
Raftelfan
Count Lumiere

lol oki xD kind makes me feel better cause a lot of other players blame me even dough i clearly am doing my job both useing flash on groups and provoke when a single enemy. but do you have any info on atma like tips on how to get them or a tip on how to be garuda ex O_O

Ah, unfortunately my knowledge on FFXIV doesn't extend that far sweatdrop I actually haven't been able to do that stuff yet myself because last time I had a sub I was preoccupied with gathering and crafting emotion_yatta

Notomi's Husbando

Careful Guardian

14,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Raftelfan
Count Lumiere
Raftelfan
Count Lumiere

Ah, unfortunately my knowledge on FFXIV doesn't extend that far sweatdrop I actually haven't been able to do that stuff yet myself because last time I had a sub I was preoccupied with gathering and crafting emotion_yatta

lol ^^ i was on that to i just started doing my end game missons

Hilarious Genius

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
If you're talking about how to run Raids/Dungeons as a Tank I suggest you watch Mr.Happy's Youtube Videos. He talks about how each boss mechanic works and how to deal with them.

Notomi's Husbando

Careful Guardian

14,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
View Ashita
If you're talking about how to run Raids/Dungeons as a Tank I suggest you watch Mr.Happy's Youtube Videos. He talks about how each boss mechanic works and how to deal with them.

Done that before but pretty difficult I think cause of my items being myth my fc says I should get sol armor to give me a edge but I rather not go sol farming

Hilarious Genius

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Count Lumiere
Done that before but pretty difficult I think cause of my items being myth my fc says I should get sol armor to give me a edge but I rather not go sol farming

What is your weapon ilvl?

Notomi's Husbando

Careful Guardian

14,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
View Ashita
Count Lumiere

What is your weapon ilvl?

Level 90

Hilarious Genius

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Count Lumiere

Level 90

Yeah there is where your aggro problems are. You'll need at least i100 weapon to hold some aggro with the current content out now. Where are you in your relic questline?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff