Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has Anyone won a game of Blitz Ball?

Yes 0.59259259259259 59.3% [ 48 ]
No 0.24691358024691 24.7% [ 20 ]
Almost 0.16049382716049 16.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Playful Sweetheart

Blitzball annoyed me, even when I actually tried to play seriously. I didn't like the game and I didn't win once. And tried not to play more than I had to.

Dangerous Lunatic

I always win...I use an Action Replay. mrgreen

foolsDiamond's Bride

Shy Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Whenever I played it, I wwas always undefeated.

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
One of my favourite FF minigames, I got so gewd at it.

Had a 70+ win streak at one point. And never got Wakka's stupid sigil >.>

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

I want to be a blitzball when I grow up!

But seriously, no, I could never figure it out. crying

Hilarious Genius

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
final_resurrectionian
Yeah, with the help of Jecht shot.

I've played and won countless games. once you get the jecht shot and the second one it's very hard to lose.

Zealot

Once you get together a half-decent team, winning isn't that hard. Also, recruit Wedge.

Sparkly Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I went through reading all the 'How to Play Blitz Ball' when it came up in the game but I started skimming and not paying attention because I just wanted to get back to the game's story. So I failed miserably at playing it and lost.
I love blitzball in X but i hate it in X-2 the only game i never can seem to win is for the trophy befiore you loose wakka

Friendly Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yep, for me Blitzball is pretty easy and a great way to farm for some awesome stuff. I've played several hundred times in a playthrough and went undefeated.

Not sure if this counts as winning though.

User Image
Of course blitzball is actually really easy. It just takes time leveling up your players I recruited Shaami, Ropp, Linna, Nimrok (albhed psychs goalie), jumal as a backup goalie, Tidus, and at the beginning I had Wedge for a while but he became less good by a certain level so then I switched to Brother and then after that Rinn. And atm I think I have another guy from the Albhed psychs team with me Eigaarr or something.

I fired the Besaid Aurochs because I hate those idiots and yes I know they are the best team in the league if you level them up but I really couldn't be bothered using them its not like you need to in order to win anyway.

Shirtless Hunter

I thought it looked like fun.
But the first time I saw the Blitzball tutorial I was like 'fuuuu~'.

Played through the tutorial, lost badly in storyline and felt like I didn't get it.
(Means I also missed being able to recruit Wakka.)

Later on in the storyline I started recruiting different people and got to training.
Now I can hit scores like 25 - 0 easily. There's no more challenge in it.

Liberal Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
ive played 10 through about 5 times and 2 or so of them ive made blitzball a big part. I always beat the luca goers in the tournament in luca first time there. if you care at all to put in the effort and such ts worth it seeing as you end up with a free strength sphere.

Liberal Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Shadow Belial
final_resurrectionian
Yeah, with the help of Jecht shot.

I've played and won countless games. once you get the jecht shot and the second one it's very hard to lose.

the jecht shot two makes it just ridiculous Ive made goals with 0 power left from my goalposts breaking through three people attacking with it lmao. the invisible shot mechanic in that game is ridiculous haha.

Mega Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Yes, I have won enough games to get both Wakka's final weapon and all his overdrives. Most people recruit new members, but you can win with all the origional members of the Besaid Aurochs. I never recruited anyone else from the other teams o.o
It's pretty easy if you can get the jecht shot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff