Almost 0.16049382716049 16.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Adventuring Neko

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Has Anyone won a game of Blitz Ball before??? A fellow friend of mine who doesnt have gaia is wondering lol

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I loathe the game but I have won one game.

Sparkly Sweetheart

I haven't an I try to get through those game as quick a possible because I hate it.

Sparkly Sweetheart

I haven't an I try to get through those game as quick a possible because I hate it.

Friendly Bookworm

I'm the Queen of Blitzball. I'm now undefeated in my game.

In short. Get good players and pass the ball like crazy in the first round, then attack on the next once everyone has leveled up when you play it in the story.
I only thing I remember from Blitzball is PASS IT TO LETTY HE HAS THE MOST SHOT POINTS LKFHJSLJGLDSFJL

Shy Conversationalist

7,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
I remember getting pretty good at the game for a while, though I was hugely disappointed that no one could outclass Keepa as the goalie (hate that guy!). I wanted to fill my team with nothing but Guado, but they wouldn't have it.

As I recall, the basic winning strategy was just to zig-zag the ball forward with passes, then use Tidus' Jecht Shot. That was pretty much it. Jecht Shot. Worked every time... almost. The other times, well, at least Keepa was a good goalie. Still don't like that guy. ninja

Dangerous Informer

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
I won once but i pretty sure it was pure luck....I haven't been able to win again since, which sucks cus you need to win so many games to get Wakka's ultimate weapon....
after you train your characters a little, its extremely easy to win. especially if you recruit brother. he is really really fast and you can steamroll right through.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

I tried it.

Never got the hang of it.

Still better than dodging 200 lightning bolts.

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Yeah, with the help of Jecht shot.
The only time I've tried it beyond "sleeping through it," the enemy keeper blocked my Jecht Shot.
all the time.
as far as FF mini games goes Blitzball is one of the easiest.

Gracious Phantom

Nope, I've never even tied. I don't bother reading the darned rules;it's too serious and structured...mathematical - EW. Honestly, it pisses me off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff