Welcome to Gaia! ::

which one will you choose?

hyuran 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
elezen 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
lalafell 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
miqo'te 0.63636363636364 63.6% [ 7 ]
roegadyn 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]

. sooo..im getting myself over excited for FFXIV: a realm reborn and i keep watching videos and i cant decided what race id want to be..

i know i want to be a either a lancer or white mage, and i want to be either a male hyurn of a female elezen. i kinda want to be a miqo'te because their kinda like viera and two of the hair options are like viera hair from XII..but im sure everyone would want to be a miqo'te..which is kinda off putting [because i ike to be different]

which out of the 5 races would you choose? or if you had a XIV account, which did you choose? .

Enduring Hero

I was a hyur black mage.
As I understand it, the imported character data will be able to change race, so I've contemplated switching to Male Mi'qote, but since I actually imagine my character's history and personality, it would be weird in my head for him to suddenly change.

Shy Conversationalist

7,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
I'm one of those people who got really excited when they announced male Mi'qote. So, it's kind of a given, for me. That said, Lalafells are a very, *very* close second. So much cuter than Taru-taru. 4laugh

Original Gaian

12,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I am a female Miqo'te. However, once ARR rolls in and they allow race change for existing players... I am definitely changing to female Roegadyn.
I'm heavily considering being a male Mithra I mean Mi'qote solely because I wanted to be a male Mithra in FFXI. But I'm probably just going to end up being a male Human Hume Hyur because I'm boring I like having a base, rounded character.
Don't forget there will be Female Roe and Highlanders too.

I am a girl playing a female miqo'te and I shall stay that way, but changing bust, tail and such will be so fantastic! I am also going to run out and get my Carbuncle ASAP.

I saved 40 vortex totems just in case they have a Garuda Book for the SMN hahaha and I am sooooo looking forward to handing Shiva her own arse.

2.0 can not come soon enough.

Blessed Guildsman

Elvaan Dark Knight. I DON'T CARE IF NEITHER ARE "A THING" I'M GONNA DO IT! scream
I was a Miq'ote CNJ when I played 1.0.

I've been waiting since XI to play a male Manqote/Manthra, though. So I'll definitely be switching over.

Granted, I'll be on the RP server again, for just that- roleplaying. So I'll probably have a good handful/variety of the races.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games