Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

I am a level 50 WHM looking for some people to play with!

I'd like to meet some fellow female gamers as well :3

Tipsy Explorer

Amarelia

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/ is a forum with tons of people who play FFXI. You could probably easily find people to play with you there. smile

Dapper Fatcat

dejiko_san
Amarelia

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/ is a forum with tons of people who play FFXI. You could probably easily find people to play with you there. smile
Thank you! whee
I'm planning on starting up my account again in the next week or so. But I'm probably too low a level for you. I think I was around a lvl 25 RDM.

Sparkly Gekko

I'm playing. It's been an on/off thing for me with FFXI, but my friend had been dying for someone to play with (he has been craving a game with Samurai in it!) so I started up again a few months ago. I'm a level 40 WHM at the moment~

What server are you playing on?

Dapper Fatcat

Duskeh
I'm playing. It's been an on/off thing for me with FFXI, but my friend had been dying for someone to play with (he has been craving a game with Samurai in it!) so I started up again a few months ago. I'm a level 40 WHM at the moment~

What server are you playing on?
Quezecotoal or however it is spelt ~_~

I am a lvl 63 whm, my boyfriend is lvl 75 on four jobs. We're a part of a linkshell that has a bunch of other people that are on frequent and will level with you (besides me of course).

Dapper Fatcat

Kuja9113
I'm planning on starting up my account again in the next week or so. But I'm probably too low a level for you. I think I was around a lvl 25 RDM.
That's alright. I don't mind.

I only have one high lvl job atm ^^

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
smile I would play with you but im on levaithan server lol xd I got all jobs except like 6 i think to lvl 99 I got a armageddon, twastar, gjallerhorn, durabala or however its spelt, and working on a masamune, kannagi, and relic bow. I've been playing for going on 8 years now lmao xd I hope your having fun playing though I look forward to the new expansion and the 2 new jobs razz

Prodigal Demigod

I don't currently play - and honestly I don't remember which server I'm on at this point - but I've been getting the itch to fire my account back up.

Probably because I'm looking forward to FFXIV 2.0's summoner class and remembering my FFXI summoner.

Angelic Miko

11,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Megathread 100
I have XI but never started it, is true you have to pay a fee to play it every month?
I only play free mmos.
livimidnight1
I have XI but never started it, is true you have to pay a fee to play it every month?
I only play free mmos.

You have to pay every month, but the fee isn't that bad really.

I play FFXI, have since around '06ish, and love it. I have a bunch of lvl 99 jobs so. I play on Phoenix. My name is Ellorna on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff