Welcome to Gaia! ::

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
When I beat Sin, I just had Yuna cast Holy and have Double cast along with ultima for Lulu. You can also have Yuna go through Lulu's sphere grid and obtain double cast with Ultima. Also have celestial weapons and overdrives for the offensive characters. But my main strategy was double cast with Ultima for both Yuna and Lulu and have holy. Ohh yeah, when Yuna's Nirvana weapon has unlocked its potential power, her magic does over 9999 damage, so casting holy and having double cast will work just nicely. If you want Lulu's celestial weapon, Onion Knight unlocked potential, good luck with that.... confused
Lady_Mikuru
I defeat sin with Yojimbo's attack Zanmato and cast hastega on characters XDDDDDD

You can do that?! Thought they make bosses immune to Yojimbo's Zanmato.... eek And Also, the problem is that it is really annoying trying to get Yojimbo to cast that damned attack. It's Like Loosely based on the amount you spend I believe. I mean, wasnt it like 10k minimum for Zanmato to cast? And it doesnt always cast either...

Well, I'm actually stuck on the same bit as well. But the reason for that is that I literally cannot be stuffed turning on my PS2 to finish the game by training my characters....
-Have Tidus Hastega everyone
-Have Auron Attack with Warrior Overdrive set up so you get the bar moving when you attack
-Have Yuna's Aeon's All have Overdrives before the fight (just fight something that'll do some damage (NO COYOTES!!) and boost with the Aeon) Yuna can heal everyone.

Tidus and Auron with just pumel Sin, especially if Tidus has Quick Hit (which is BA by the way (rhyme not intended) ) and Yuna heals everyone and summons Aeons. Strong enough people and Bahamut will break the damage limit when using Mega Flare (which has now become Oh S**t My Face is Gone Flare!) !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff