Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bookworm

Peltrow
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

It has now been confirmed (since their wording has been very wishy-washy lately) that this will just be Remastered. But they did say it'll be a lot prettier. I hope they get rid of the lowest quality character models and just use the higher quality ones...

Yes. I am eager to not see 50 Shinra's NPCs running around now!
Personally, I really hope they redo the voicework like they're doing with the Silent Hill Collection. I think I heard they're redoing the voices for the Metal Gear Collection as well, but I may be wrong.

Either way, if they redid the voices (but preferably kept the actors), this would be an instant buy for me. Or if they packaged it with XII HD.

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Kuja9113
Personally, I really hope they redo the voicework like they're doing with the Silent Hill Collection. I think I heard they're redoing the voices for the Metal Gear Collection as well, but I may be wrong.

Either way, if they redid the voices (but preferably kept the actors), this would be an instant buy for me. Or if they packaged it with XII HD.
well square needs to redo that lauging sene that is for sure that is so annoing and when the hornless hornless
Out of all the Final Fantasy to remake, THIS is the one they pick? WHAT ABOUT FFVI?!
The_Manly_Succubus
Out of all the Final Fantasy to remake, THIS is the one they pick? WHAT ABOUT FFVI?!
Oh no, don't encourage him.....

This isn't a remake though. It's just an HD re-release. And those only apply to PS2 titles anyway.

Conservative Conversationalist

Kuja9113

Do you know how many fans of the series hated the Silent Hill redone voicework? Lol, they bitched and complained more than anything. I think if they never made the collection, they'd have gotten less complaining.
Sculptured
Kuja9113

Do you know how many fans of the series hated the Silent Hill redone voicework? Lol, they bitched and complained more than anything. I think if they never made the collection, they'd have gotten less complaining.
I haven't heard the new voicework for Silent Hill yet. But I don't want new actors, just better acting. While some of the FFX actors are good, most of the main ones aren't. Yuna's bland, Lulu sounds dead, and Tidus.....oh god Tidus.

Conservative Conversationalist

Kuja9113
Sculptured
Kuja9113

I haven't heard the new voicework for Silent Hill yet. But I don't want new actors, just better acting. While some of the FFX actors are good, most of the main ones aren't. Yuna's bland, Lulu sounds dead, and Tidus.....oh god Tidus.

Yuna sounds like she's a slow person mentally, is all. Which I find hilarious. Lol, I don't mind Tidus's voice because his personality fits the annoying voice.

I don't even know the difference when I listened to them, but some of my hardcore fanboy friends of Silent Hill yelled about characters not being done correctly and crap. If you've played the game, apparently the Maria/Mary voices aren't differentiated correctly.

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The_Manly_Succubus
ya i know wot u mean i am starting to get tired of the original versons atleast the gba one had extra stuff but i really want a new one so bad

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

All of the PS1 era (and some of the games even before that) is available already on the PS3 console via PSN/SEN. No need to give them an HD Port.
1Sunder
The very bad/stupid part about this is...they most likely will force you to start over when its released. Personally I think when it gets released you should be able to load your old save file from the ps2 version. Does anyone agree??...lol Same goes with the International version. Do you think they are going to release the International version also? Or just the stupid US version? lol...
the save files are differen from the ps2 and ps3, so it won't work!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff