Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Receiver

Adrien Ludovic Gilles
It's almost as bad as the dark aeons from X-2.
I agree with you that the audio drama is a steaming pile of s**t but the aeons in X-2 were completely justified.

Generous Giver

5,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
I haven't listened to it but I skimmed over the plot(?) and was like "WTF?!" sooo yeah seems like a total waste of time to listen to it. stressed

Tipsy Gawker

I didn't like it so much, i was fine with the FFX franchise ending with FFX-2 but i'm not gonna bash on people who do like it/treat it as canon.

Business Businesswoman

5,750 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
The audio drama sounds like a final fantasy x version of a bad "General Hospital" episode. I mean, come one. If Auron had a daughter, wouldn't he have left a sphere in ffx to her like Braska did for Yuna and Jecht did for Tidus? I was hoping that Paine would have at least been his daughter instead of this stuck up Chuami chick.

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
The audio is read like a horrible fanfiction emotion_facepalm

Interesting Sweetheart

In my mind canon, that does not exist, and neither does FFX-2. The only thing that audio did right was illustrate more tension with the breaking of Yevon.

Auron's child is a mary-sue. End of story. And you cannot possibly tell me that the youth within the spam of five year have grown that disrespectful of their elders. It takes a good generation for that to begin to happen. During this time, I forsee many of them being rather reserved and polite, and devoted to their faith, facing more so conflict in themselves on weather or not to believe:

Not all of the sudden feeling it is okay to disrespect the saviors of the world who are still alive. Sorry Square Enix, you make Twilight look like Shakespere.

Interesting Sweetheart

...Now, I am off to replay FFIX, which thankfully was not further sullied by Square enix. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff