Welcome to Gaia! ::

anybody played V. How do you unlock the twelve weapons.

1,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Spoilers below, highlight to read.

You can't get the twelve legendary weapons until Exodus/X-Death combines the worlds. Once that happens and you get back to the Library of Ancients, you'll be sent to the desert to find the lithograph at the top of the pyramid. You use that to break the seals on three of the weapons. I'm sure you can guess there are four lithographs in all, getting them is basically your primary goal in the third world.
what do you mean spoliers

1,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I mean the information I posted tells you how to get the weapons, but it also reveals a pretty big part of the game's story, so if someone hasn't gotten that far and doesn't want the plot spoiled, they won't have to see what I wrote.

Side note, your signature is too big. It has to be 500x500 pixels max.
thanks for the spoliers ninja
The twelve weapons of Kuza/kuzer: Excalibur, Masamune, Yoichi's bow, rune axe, Apollo harp, holy lance, assassin, earth bell, magus rod, sage staff, sasuke, fire bute...

I got them all. But there are normal weapons which are stronger than them. One is the Ragnarok Sword, stronger than excalibur, Artemis, stronger than yoichi, tinkerbell, stronger than earth bell, dragon beard, stronger than fire bute, giant axe, stronger than rune axe.

Chicken knife could possibly be stronger than assassin and Brave blade could possibly be stronger than ragnarok.

1,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Psyche-Stress
The twelve weapons of Kuza/kuzer: Excalibur, Masamune, Yoichi's bow, rune axe, Apollo harp, holy lance, assassin, earth bell, magus rod, sage staff, sasuke, fire bute...

I got them all. But there are normal weapons which are stronger than them. One is the Ragnarok Sword, stronger than excalibur, Artemis, stronger than yoichi, tinkerbell, stronger than earth bell, dragon beard, stronger than fire bute, giant axe, stronger than rune axe.

Chicken knife could possibly be stronger than assassin and Brave blade could possibly be stronger than ragnarok.

I wouldn't really call those "normal weapons", most of them are pretty hard to get. But yes, there are stronger weapons.

I never ran from a single battle in my game, so by end game I slaughtered everything in my path, partially from being at Level 49 with all jobs mastered, and partially from having the invincible Brave Blade.
Sakasagami no Yura
Psyche-Stress

I wouldn't really call those "normal weapons", most of them are pretty hard to get. But yes, there are stronger weapons.

I never ran from a single battle in my game, so by end game I slaughtered everything in my path, partially from being at Level 49 with all jobs mastered, and partially from having the invincible Brave Blade.

I remembered that there is a monster from which you can steal an Artemis. Well, as for the ragnarok, i really haven't gotten it because of hat damn Shinryu!
taht's why playing FFV on an emulator is fun! having infinite health... I mean.... yeah that shinryu sure was a hard battle but I did it all with skill!
you can beat that dude? eek
i had no idea sweatdrop
well, i for one wish there was some continuation to ff V. sad
You know, a sequal or something.
I need to play FFV again, but since it does all wronkyly on the PS2, I have to bust out the PSOne one day to play... But, when I played it before, I got to the 3rd world and I was in the process of gathering up all of the legendary weapons... I was kicking much booty.
I beat the whole game, but i have one question. What's that one bottle that some random guy in a village talks about? The one that supposedly makes it easier to capture monsters.
kumatsuotaku
I beat the whole game, but i have one question. What's that one bottle that some random guy in a village talks about? The one that supposedly makes it easier to capture monsters.

It is an accessory called CornaJar or KornagoGourd. If you equip it to somebody who can capture ability, the chance of capturing will be higher.

To get it, try and capture a Kornago (a reddish frog monster somewhere in the Val continent). It is not easy as it sounds though. If you successfully captured a Kornago, don't set it free. Instead go back to the village and give it to the man in the well and pay some gold to get the KornagoGourd accessory.
thanx a whole bunch

rant

rant

rant

rant

rant

more rant

ill stop now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff