Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitten

Server; Sargatanas

So our OT(Leader of our FC) does not feel like renewing his subscription and our SCH doesn't feel like logging in until 2.2.

Basically our FC is probably going to die and I'd like me and my BF to have a place to go.
I am a i90 WHM one healing belt away from BiS (Aside from cane, sadly.)
He is a i90 BiS PLD.

Any help would be good but we might just end up PuGing the rest of 2.1 out if people don't get their heads out their asses and log in again.

Lonely Explorer

Sorry not on your server or I would help. I just got kicked from my static because I'm the only person with a job.
Guess everyone was bitching at the leader about having to wait some days till 10pm because that guy with a job.

Kitten

Moonlight Agony
Sorry not on your server or I would help. I just got kicked from my static because I'm the only person with a job.
Guess everyone was bitching at the leader about having to wait some days till 10pm because that guy with a job.

Wow that's ******** stupid.
Are they even beating T5?
Coil 1-5 takes at most 2 hours to finish.
They can always practice with PuGs.

TBH that's really ridiculous.

Lonely Explorer

milkycum
Moonlight Agony

Yeah they down it, without me a number of times.
As of now I get to Dreadknights, most of them get nailed by divebombs so I don't know how they got it.

Kitten

Moonlight Agony
milkycum
Moonlight Agony

As of now I get to Dreadknights, most of them get nailed by divebombs so I don't know how they got it.

Do they have weapons to prove it?
What do you do at Dreadknights?

Lonely Explorer

milkycum
Moonlight Agony
milkycum
Moonlight Agony

Do they have weapons to prove it?
What do you do at Dreadknights?

As the melee I get the stay on the boss, there is a open spot by where twin starts that I get to when the dreads are about to come out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff