Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dr Geo
I work with a guy who named his son Auron.

That little guy is awesome.

that's a cool dad

Sweet Gaian

I've always wanted to name my sons (if I ever get married):

Sephiroth (I know he's going to get teased, though)
Zell
Seifer
Luneth
Vincent

Girls would be either:

Yuffie
Selphie
Rinoa
Garnet
Aeris

Fashionable Smoker

I would also name a kid maybe Hope, Vanille, Irvine, Claire , Serah, Garnet

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
I would actually name my child Fang, Lightning, Tifa, Claire, Rydia or Rosa
Although if it turned out male then I would more than likely name it Vincent, Cloud, Cecil, Hope, Seph, (I'd name it Sephiroth but I don't want the thing getting bullied to hardcore) or Snow.
Too bad you don't know what personality your child is going to have when it's born, that would make choosing so much easier o.o Or what it's gonna look like in 20 years. ;A;

Fashionable Businesswoman

5,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I like the sound of most of those names with the exception of Bartz. The names chosen for the characters of Final Fantasy are pretty nice names without being too abstract or boring. I would totally name my kids after Yuna, Rikku or Rosa or even Celes and Terra are awesome names. I would use Tidus, Locke or Auron for boys but Tidus would have to be pronounced Tie-dus not Tee-dus. I've never like the Tee-dus pronunciation.

Profitable Prophet

Ever since I played Final Fantasy 6 I have wanted to name my future daughter Terra. This is going to happen. razz
Well, your kids peers probably won't get the references, so I think they'd be okay from bullying.
But Vanille was kind of annoying. Do you really want to name your daughter after her?

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

mmh, I admit that I've considered naming a possible firstborn daughter after Rydia.

More because the name is damn pretty than anything.

Shy Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
how about exdeath?
lol jk, vaan or kain would be good for a boy,
for a girl, edea maybe?, or terra

7,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I personally think it's pretty dump to name a child based solely off a video game, but hey, whatever floats your boat.
I wouldn't, but whatever floats your nerdy boat. I don't think I'd be surprised if I met any people named Sephiroth before I die.
As much as I love the franchise, I wouldn't name my future (if I have any) children after characters from it. There are some normal names in the series sure, but I'm talking about the names like Squall, Lightning, Quistis etc.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

cristeal
I wouldn't, but whatever floats your nerdy boat. I don't think I'd be surprised if I met any people named Sephiroth before I die.

Well, actually . . .

FF Wiki
Sephiroth is named for the סְפִירוֹת Səphīrōth (medieval Hebrew form of Sephirot). Sephiroth is a plural noun in Hebrew; the singular is Sephirah (also spelled Sefira). The Sephiroth are described in the Kabbalah as the manifestations of God that allow Him to manifest in the physical and metaphysical universes, referring to Sephiroth's simultaneous existence in the Lifestream and the Planet, and his manifestations through Jenova.
Sephiroth also means "counting" (of numbers), which can be attributed to the Sephiroth Clones. Sephiroth's penultimate form, Bizarro∙Sephiroth, is a mistranslation, and "Rebirth Sephiroth" would be much more apt.

So just make sure to confirm that the kid's parents are actually gamers if you feel the need to point it out to them. o-o
I mean, it's more likely than not, but still.
xx Cookie-Boots xx
cristeal

Well, actually . . .

FF Wiki
Sephiroth is named for the סְפִירוֹת Səphīrōth (medieval Hebrew form of Sephirot). Sephiroth is a plural noun in Hebrew; the singular is Sephirah (also spelled Sefira). The Sephiroth are described in the Kabbalah as the manifestations of God that allow Him to manifest in the physical and metaphysical universes, referring to Sephiroth's simultaneous existence in the Lifestream and the Planet, and his manifestations through Jenova.
Sephiroth also means "counting" (of numbers), which can be attributed to the Sephiroth Clones. Sephiroth's penultimate form, Bizarro∙Sephiroth, is a mistranslation, and "Rebirth Sephiroth" would be much more apt.

So just make sure to confirm that the kid's parents are actually gamers if you feel the need to point it out to them. o-o
I mean, it's more likely than not, but still.

כן ,כן, אני מדבר עברית

However, Sephiroth isn't a name, it's a word. If ever I meet one, I know the parents are gamers.
My favorite girl names are Yuffie and Vannile
Favorite guy names are Cloud and Sahz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas