Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
monkey_squeak
Yoshpet
Please don't name your daughter after Vanille. What a forgettable character, and that nagging voice. gonk

You mocking Australian accents? I hope not...

Nah. I'm mocking voice actors who fail at doing them.
I'd name my little girl Eiko because it's really cute and different and when it comes to female names I'm rather picky and don't like most.

6,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
i have a friend and she hads to kids. one a boy the second a girl.
the boys name is Vincent and the girls name is Vivi i thought it was really cute 3nodding

Sparkly Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
User Image
"Forever...

I think Ashelia is a very pretty name. surprised

...and ever."
User Image

Quotable Genius

Butz, totally the best name for a child.

But really, even if its a Kingdom Hearts error, I'd name my child Leon. Both a normal name and homage to the ever so awesome Squall.
i have a cousin named vivianet. we call her vivi for short (ix). you might want to try that [cloudio(boy)/cloudia(girl) for cloud (vii), cecilia(girl) for cecil (iv), tifany (girl) for tifa (vii)].

i've known two girls named beatrix and lulu. both fine "normal" names.

honestly, i'd rather a child bear a final fantasy character's name over shy'niqua or savoun'lkai.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Yoshpet
monkey_squeak
Yoshpet
Please don't name your daughter after Vanille. What a forgettable character, and that nagging voice. gonk

You mocking Australian accents? I hope not...

Nah. I'm mocking voice actors who fail at doing them.
User Image

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

That's ironic, because Vanille's voice actor IS Australian. And she naturally has an australian accent. emotion_awesome

Fang's was fake, though.
slick murders
i have a cousin named vivianet. we call her vivi for short (ix). you might want to try that [cloudio(boy)/cloudia(girl) for cloud (vii), cecilia(girl) for cecil (iv), tifany (girl) for tifa (vii)].

i've known two girls named beatrix and lulu. both fine "normal" names.

honestly, i'd rather a child bear a final fantasy character's name over shy'niqua or savoun'lkai.

don't get me wrong but Cloud's name is something that doesn't quite catch my attention maybe Cloudine >.<

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Peltrow
imgright]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/kj808/ccssidecopy.png[/imgright]

That's ironic, because Vanille's voice actor IS Australian. And she naturally has an australian accent. emotion_awesome

Fang's was fake, though.

That's frightening. Why did she sound so...off? Maybe the bunnies and rainbow intonation was throwing her accent.

Fang was the actually convincing one. gonk
I guess you can call your daughter Hope.

But not your son. Definitely not your son. Although, if your son was a badass, Hope would be an awesome name.

Sparkly Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Yoshpet
Peltrow
imgright]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/kj808/ccssidecopy.png[/imgright]

Fang's was fake, though.

That's frightening. Why did she sound so...off? Maybe the bunnies and rainbow intonation was throwing her accent.

Fang was the actually convincing one. gonk
User Image
"Forever...

Maybe you assumed her accent was off because you didn't like how she acted. I thought her voice actor did a wonderful job. She actually has my favourite voice of every one in FFXIII.

I didn't realize Fang's was fake, but it doesn't really surprise me. She wasn't bad, but she wasn't as good as Vanille imo.

...and ever."
User Image

Ruthless Informer

11,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Champion 300
  • PvP 200
I think I'd be willing to name my daughter after one of my fave female characters.

Faris, Celes, Tifa, Rinoa, Garnet, Rikku, Ashelia, or Vanille.

Vanille is probably my favourite name. Then Rinoa/Ashelia/Celes.

Also I love Vanille SOOOO much. <3

Devoted Hunter

Well, some of the names aren't exactly english names. So depending on what region you're from you want to pick a name that won't make other tiny children ostracize yours.
All ******** not given, I'd so name my kid Rikku, though. haha
Perfect Combo
Well, some of the names aren't exactly english names. So depending on what region you're from you want to pick a name that won't make other tiny children ostracize yours.
All ******** not given, I'd so name my kid Rikku, though. haha

nice avatar Garnet >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas