Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does any body have this game yet? If so, how far are you and what level are you.
I'm level 32 and I just defeated Lich
I'm on level 70 and I'm in the extra dungeons.

Shameless Lunatic

34,090 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
when did it come out?
Thank God, I just got it and I need to know how to cure the Elf Prince, I'm only level 16.
How is it different from the original or origins version?
WildfireDreams

FF1 has extra dungeons where you can fight bosses from FFIV, FFV, and FFVI. I havent played FF2 on Dawn of Souls yet so I don't know.
I forgot to mention that you also can fight bosses from FFIII. The dungeons become unlockable when you beat an elemental fiend.
Omega_Flare
WildfireDreams

FF1 has extra dungeons where you can fight bosses from FFIV, FFV, and FFVI. I havent played FF2 on Dawn of Souls yet so I don't know.

Might be worth getting then even though I've beaten both on origins.
Ninja Vamp
Thank God, I just got it and I need to know how to cure the Elf Prince, I'm only level 16.

Here, go to http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/game/920240.html
It should help you.
Ninja Vamp

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!

Elf prince okay. providing that the game plays the same as origins, have you found Matoya's orb yet? If so take it to her and she will give you a potion to wake the prince.
They made the games easier, but they added the extra dungeons which are hard. I am in about level 60 in FFI. And I am in the last dungeon before the extra one in FFII
only an idiot buys it on a crappy gameboy when you can buy it on the ps1 like come on people its on a Tv even if it is portable final fantasy it is still not worth it
Uh, the game has -new- stuff in it, and it's been redesigned, so it feels old school, but doesn't have idiocy going on. So if you want to call me an idiot for wanting to play it on the GBA, then nuts to you, punk.
Level 18-ish in Melmond on FF1. I'm retaking Castle Fynn in FF2.
hey...i just got a gameboy SP and was wondering whether to get Final Fantasy 1 & 2 Dawn of Souls! or Kingdom Hearts--Chain of Memories

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff