Welcome to Gaia! ::

Post videos please. cat_3nodding

Sparkly Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I'm going to split this into two post because I have a lot of them I like. I tried to pair down the list as best I could. sweatdrop

The Theme of Love is another good theme from IV.

Sparkly Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I could put a lot more. I'm a bit of a music lover so these music questions are always hard to pair down my list on.

AppleSpiceKat

Nice choices tbh. I love all the stuff you posted minus the XIII one. (only because I haven't played it.)

Fated Paladin

I tried to keep it short by picking only my very favorites. It didn't really work. >__>;

FFI - Chaos Shrine, Town

FFII - Battle Scene I, Battle Scene II, Rebel Army, Finale

FFIV - Melody of Lute

FFVI - Epitaph

FFVII - Birth of a God

FFIX - Kuja 5

FFX - Fight With Seymour

FFX-2 - Guadosalam

FFXI - Ronfaure

FFXII - Esper Battle

DDFF - Canto Mortis, Cantata Mortis

Shy Conversationalist

7,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
What do you mean by "themes"? What's the difference between a theme and a random musical piece? Eh, people seem to be just posting any old music that they liked, so I'll just do the same. xd

FFXIII - Dust to Dust

FFXI - Memoro de la Stono

FFX - To Zanarkand

Business Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Tycoon 200
I have over 150 unique Final Fantasy-related albums saved in glorious lossless formats. To post my favorites is nearly impossible because most of everything is my favorite.

I guess what I'd love to see the most, but would probably never happen, I'd like more orchestra attention on 8's Force your way, and this lovely piece to be extended into something longer and far greater.

Adulteraisin
I have over 150 unique Final Fantasy-related albums saved in glorious lossless formats.

Would love to get ahold of them somehow. xp

Business Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Tycoon 200
fIynn kalevra
Adulteraisin
I have over 150 unique Final Fantasy-related albums saved in glorious lossless formats.

Would love to get ahold of them somehow. xp
Flac, ape, and tta to name a few, also known as lossless rips, are just exact digital copies of the source music, in most cases CD's, that take up half the space as WAV. I don't settle for MP3 unless MP3 is the best possible format available anywhere.

Anyways its not hard to acquire lossless final fantasy albums due to their popularity. If you're fine with 192kbps (the highest youtube encodes offer) then youtube should have most of the entire officially published final fantasy albums.

I do know an easy one-torrent only that has a good chunk of FF crap that takes atleast 65GB, but its not like I can talk about where and how to find that.
underwater water shrine FF1
Map of the land of Dwarfs FFIV
Clash of the Giant Bridge FFV
-Kefka's theme- Dancing mad FFVI
Bombing Mission -no prelude- FFVII
Do you think you can ride this CHOCOBO -rock version- FF XIII-2

my favorite themes emotion_c8

Beloved Gaian

Blessed Seeker

It's difficult narrowing them down. ;;

Final Fantasy 9 - Dali Village

Final Fantasy 8 - Fisherman Horizon

Final Fantasy 7 - Cid's Theme

Ruthless Consumer

9,000 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
My absolute favourite would have to be the lyrical from X-2. I like it how Yuna/Lenne are actually singing it. It makes it connected to the story in a way that other themes from the series aren't. It's emotional, stirring, and 100% perfect for that game.
The song is beautiful and it's sung by beautiful characters in one of the best scenes ever.

This cover of "The Decisive Battle" heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces