Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd have to say that Cloud is my favorite character and Riku is the sexiest character to me and the villain that I was into the most was Sephiroth. xd

Kawaii Genius

6,850 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
I Remember First Seeing My Brother Play Final Fantasy And I Fell In Love With It Ever Since xD And I Thought Tidus Was Hot At The Time xD Then I Liked Sephiroth blaugh

Virtuous Businesswoman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Edea has always been my favorite character. I loved her design since the moment I saw her. Wish she would have been a full party member and not temporary.

Adored Sweetheart

12,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Who's your favorite character, and why?

(sorry, but I'm going to have to mention 2 characters xD)
Balthier and Fran, because they make such an awesome sky pirate duo

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?

hmm, hard to say, I guess I'll have to say Snow

Who is your favorite villain, and why?

Sephiroth. because he's strong, looks good, got a cool long blade and an iconic theme song

Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite?

Bahamut. nuff said

Sparkly Bear

What character do I like the most...? Crap, I can't even think right now. If I had to choose though, it'd be Wakka, because of how happy and cheerful he always was. Always brang a smile to my face as a child. Honourable mentions would be Quina, always made me laugh and I remember crying for hours when s/he went missing, and Vivi because he really seemed to be like me (insecure, thinking I'd ruin everything), and was a rolemodel for me. Plus I cried at the ending. <o< I'm also gonna say that Wakka is the most attractive, or Jecht. inb4 Quina. I like my men Manly. Hmm, favourite villain? I don't know if this counts, but it'd be Airy. I just love the idea of her betraying Tiz and such. Honourable mention would be Kuja, the way he speaks is EXTREMELY alluring and gives him a unique twist. Favourite Aeon/Summon/Whatever would have to be Carbuncle. JUST LOOK AT IT.

Dapper Tycoon

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Who's your favorite character, and why? I'd have to say Celes from FFVI. Her backstory is fantastic and who could forget about her performance in the Opera House? Damn, I'd love to see that in HD one day... Plus she's amazing in combat, both melee and magic!

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy? Princess Garnet from FFIX when she had long hair. It was so gorgeous, it reminded me of my hair back when I had longer hair. Plus her face was slender but still round, I always thought it was such a pretty combination.

Who is your favorite villain, and why? Kefka, obviously. He's a freaking clown who destroys the world. If you don't think that's scary, I don't think anything will. Hot damn.

Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite? I've liked Maduin because he has connections with Terra in FFVI. I won't spoil what, but those of you who have played the game know what I'm talking about. I like Ramuh a lot too. He's a cool guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff