Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's your favorite character, and why? god theres so many. overall id have to say... Zidane. deffo. i mean, hes sexy, gorgeous, fit, loving, obsessive... the list goes on. and he has a TAIL!!!
Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy? well, thats a different question entirely. how shud i know? i fancy half of them like MAD!!! but, id prob eventually choose sephiroth.
Who is your favorite villain, and why? seph! again! cos the others have gone all pansy. after seph. think about it. hes the obsessed with world domintation one. and then u have edea, who is okayish, along with seifer, who doesnt appear to be that good, and ultimecia, who is the easiest thing since, erm... carrying on... kuja looks SO m,uch like a girl. and has hips. then theres seymour and yu yevon. seymour talks like a girl and IS a girl. i think. hmmm... yu yevon can be beaten with one blow if u have break damage limit fully charged. lol.
Favourite character is Irvine. Favourite villain is Kuja or Seymour.
Fav male character: Cloud :F :F Even though Squall is purdy too, I didn't like his personality.
Fav female character: I'd go with Tifa or Yuffie, I thought Tifa was a very caring type of person, and Yuffie was cool and spunky (I relate better to her).
Fav villain: Sephiroth all the way ^___^ Yummy!
Who's your favorite character, and why?
Cid!! haha just because he always builds awesome stuff! haha

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
Tifa *drool*

Who is your favorite villain, and why?
Dr. Hojo man he was one messed up dude haha

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sephiroth! Sephiroth could own all!
Everyone know Sephiroth has some major skills. What with that cool sword and all.
=]
He owns you all!
Bow before me- I mean, Sephiroth!
I love squall!
actually, i agree with you, he is awesome

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
=p Sephiroth is sweet...
Kuja is sweeter! blaugh
Slytherin Draco Malfoy
Karamel
*blinks in disbelief* k..ku...ku..kuj..kuja?!? I dont think you have any chance at the title of best villin wearing that outfit. Besides that sure Kuja trances and destroys a planet, but Sephiroth has an attack the destroys half the solar system. Not to mention Sephiroth is mad sexy and cracks the masamune like a whip. *cracks her 9ft katana*

Uh-huh...so you're saying that because Kuja wears that outfit, his character development is bad? Do you know how little sense that makes, or how shallow that is? Sephiroth didn't actually destroy half the universe. It's an attack. If he had taken that action in the game, then you'd be right.

Basically you're saying Kuja sucks because he wears a thong and Sephiroth is better 'because he cracks his masamune like a whip'. God, some people come up with the stupidest reasons to like/hate a character.

Well, the thong doesent mean he has bad character development, but i think the storyline makes up for that. I think people think so highly of Kuja's development because he is the one okay peice of storyline in that whole game. Kuja gets props because people contrast him with the rest of that game's miserable story. In my post i was just mentioning the most obvious things about the two characters because I was under the impression I was saying which villin was the coolest/sexiest not which one had a more indepth storyline and more mental disorders.
Karamel
Slytherin Draco Malfoy
Karamel
*blinks in disbelief* k..ku...ku..kuj..kuja?!? I dont think you have any chance at the title of best villin wearing that outfit. Besides that sure Kuja trances and destroys a planet, but Sephiroth has an attack the destroys half the solar system. Not to mention Sephiroth is mad sexy and cracks the masamune like a whip. *cracks her 9ft katana*

Uh-huh...so you're saying that because Kuja wears that outfit, his character development is bad? Do you know how little sense that makes, or how shallow that is? Sephiroth didn't actually destroy half the universe. It's an attack. If he had taken that action in the game, then you'd be right.

Basically you're saying Kuja sucks because he wears a thong and Sephiroth is better 'because he cracks his masamune like a whip'. God, some people come up with the stupidest reasons to like/hate a character.

Well, the thong doesent mean he has bad character development, but i think the storyline makes up for that. I think people think so highly of Kuja's development because he is the one okay peice of storyline in that whole game. Kuja gets props because people contrast him with the rest of that game's miserable story. In my post i was just mentioning the most obvious things about the two characters because I was under the impression I was saying which villin was the coolest/sexiest not which one had a more indepth storyline and more mental disorders.

The topic is a combination of all three. And FFIX's storyline was anything but miserable, thus there is no way for people to compare Kuja's storyline with it as you have mentioned. Kuja gets props because he was a great character who deserved it.

Trying to comprehend how <i>anyone</i> could think FFIX's storyline was bad probably would result in my hospitalization, so I won't even touch that one.
I like two people, Quistis and Rinoa. I like Rinoa's attitude better and Quistis' looks better.
oh god this is a tough question...........id say Sephiroth since his names my username =P sweatdrop
I think the coolest character is the villian from final fantasy vii. Sephiroth simply spells cool. Even his worst enemies are willing to admit that he is way out of there league.
My favorite character would be Terra. She is the first female protagonist in the Final Fantasy Series. Are there any characters that are hybrids other than her? Also, she and her friends look like chibi anime in the game. She is cool because of how she is.

I would say the sexiest character would be Tifa. She wears a white tanktop with a short skirt *looks up her skirt to be finding out that she wears no panties! just her nice little c**t (wet and sticky) and playing with it* It would be every man's fantasy to have her, if she was real. Just get her drunk in her bar and do your little business.

The best villain would be Kefka. He came closest, if not, became a god. Sephiroth was just nothing but a one-winged angel, although his Super Nova summon was pretty bad. Kefka was the best because he represents everything in a villain. envy, greed, betrayal, anger, and everything!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff