Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

I can't have a favorite character...I like them all(I mean the bishies...)
They all have something that makes my knees go week...exemple....Kuja is a graceful bishi...stylish too,so is Squall and Seifer.Zell has my hyperactivity and a kissass attitude,Tidus knows when to have fun,Zidane is a smartass,cloud and Sephiroth a turn on cold attitude, Vincent a hidden tenderness(so does Cid), Auron is a protective bishie and Seymour a possessive one and Languna is just plain adorable!

Asking me to choose only one is way to tought! xp
Slytherin Draco Malfoy
Kuja. Everything about him makes me melt, from his personality to his adrogynous appeal, even to the way he moves. I'm not the type of person who falls head over heals for a character just because they're hot. I loved how demented Kuja was...and I was fascinated by the way he hid it behind a calm facade. His poetic dialogue was always beautiful and the way he spoke was just too sexy...

His character is tragic and realistic; I personally think he's one of the most human characters of Final Fantasy. He was fighting to survive, to protect his soul...it was a very simple reason yet it struck truth in all human beings. We, like Kuja so desperately did, seek individuality through the way we dress and act. People criticize him for the thong and the makeup, but that was his way of saying, "My spirit is mine and mine alone."

Something about his flamboyant behavior and shameless promotion of his own devious plot got me attatched to him. He was mysterious, collected and sinister at times, and at others he was demended, insane, desperate.
I just love him to death. heart

I agree! I have nothing to add about this! You took the words out of my mouth!

Friendly Lunatic

thats a ver nice description of Kuja you got there! whee
Ryonin

Who's your favorite character, and why?
Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
Who is your favorite villain, and why?

1) Kain - First Dragoon/Lancer.
2) Quistis - She's a teacher who uses a whip!!
3) Kuja - He destroyed a planet.

To the point, no?
Irivine is the ultimate ladies man! wink
*Kryven gets slapped stressed
My Fav. Character has got to Be Squall! Oooooo baby! I mean, whats not to like about him? Plus, he is DEAD SEXY!!!!! Whoo hoo hoo! Rinoa is one lucky b***h!!! scream
And of course my favorite villian is Kuja! Kuja is so beautiful and graceful. crying I mean she is- *someone comes over and whispers in my ear* EWE! SCREW KUJA! THats a cross-dresser! I thought it was a girl!!! Aaaaaaaah! No way that thing can be a guy!!! *ahem* It has got to be the Mama's boy Sephiroth. I mean, I love Sephiroth, He killed Aeris! Yay! blaugh Plus, He is pretty hot too! heart

Bunny

Can't get any more sexy then Red XIII whee

I also love the Chocobos and Cactaurs.

Merry Traveler

10,150 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
Sexiest characters ever::: Squall Leonhart and Irvine Kinneas. OMG. Yummm...I would have them both! lol. But seriously, they've got to be the two hottest male characters I've ever seen in my life. I worship Nomura. heart heart

Sexiest villain::: Sephiroth. without question. He's the best looking one of them all, especially since most villains end up being creepy or ugly or psychotic in some way...or just way too effeminate for my taste...Sephy is borderline, he could swing either way, but he's just sooo....him!

I'm not attracted to the girls, but I do admire their beauty. I'd have to say the sexiest one, IMHO, is Quistis Trepe. She's even got her own fanclub! Beat that, Rhino! domokun
my favorite character is also my favorite villian the best character in all the final fantasies by far Sephiroth he was the coolest character and had the best weapon than any others in any of the final fantasies and for all you idiots that don't know its the masamune

The sexiest character was by far Lulu from final fantasy 10 and she was also one of the coolest characters a cool laid back kind of approach to everything and always calm and most of the time seem uncaring
Zidane and Kuja from FFIX..

I love both of them. heart
*blinks in disbelief* k..ku...ku..kuj..kuja?!? I dont think you have any chance at the title of best villin wearing that outfit. Besides that sure Kuja trances and destroys a planet, but Sephiroth has an attack the destroys half the solar system. Not to mention Sephiroth is mad sexy and cracks the masamune like a whip. *cracks her 9ft katana*

Desirable Noob

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gaian 50
Ahhh I am a big fan of Final Fantasy so I HAVE TO reply ^^

---> I love Kuja ! Because he is hot heart heart heart , and because he revolted against Garland and his destiny.

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
---> Sephiroth of course !!!

---> Rinoa, because she had never understood Squall
Seifer - because he is a character with depth and flaws

Vincent Valentine and/or Seifer Almasy

Sephiroth - He was my first evil character in a game, and I still have fond memories of flaming his a** all the way into next year.
Karamel
*blinks in disbelief* k..ku...ku..kuj..kuja?!? I dont think you have any chance at the title of best villin wearing that outfit. Besides that sure Kuja trances and destroys a planet, but Sephiroth has an attack the destroys half the solar system. Not to mention Sephiroth is mad sexy and cracks the masamune like a whip. *cracks her 9ft katana*

Uh-huh...so you're saying that because Kuja wears that outfit, his character development is bad? Do you know how little sense that makes, or how shallow that is? Sephiroth didn't actually destroy half the universe. It's an attack. If he had taken that action in the game, then you'd be right.

Basically you're saying Kuja sucks because he wears a thong and Sephiroth is better 'because he cracks his masamune like a whip'. God, some people come up with the stupidest reasons to like/hate a character.
okay, here comes a very big list:

ff4- kain: because he looked so cute as a chibi and was a good fighter blaugh

ff5-none: there weren't any good looking guys exept for faris but that was a woman ad i am no lesbian >_<

ff6-i think i'dd go for locke or edgar, but since i haven't finished the game yet, i am not so sure.

ff7-
cloud: he was my first fav. bishonen ever
sephy: do i really need to explain wink
vinny: my dreamguy, sexy silent and a good fighetr and i just love mysterious men ^^

ff8- squall: because he is the best looking guy in the game universe and he's mysterious a bit...i also like his attitude razz
- laguna: good looking and funny ^^
- seifer, he wasn't just some annoying guy, he had also a goo side
-zell: i just can't help but finding him cute
-irvine: he's nice too and a relaxt guy plus good looking.

ff9- kuja: sexy sexy, poetic, sexy, badguy, sexy and....sexy

ff10- normally i only choose the young guys but because i thought tisud was kinda...an idiot, i fell in love with auron because...he is just so damn cool! and mysterious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff