Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Smoker

11,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
I'd have to say that Cloud is my favorite character and Riku is the sexiest character to me and the villain that I was into the most was Sephiroth. xd

Kawaii Otaku

14,475 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
I Remember First Seeing My Brother Play Final Fantasy And I Fell In Love With It Ever Since xD And I Thought Tidus Was Hot At The Time xD Then I Liked Sephiroth blaugh

Feisty Investigator

28,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Edea has always been my favorite character. I loved her design since the moment I saw her. Wish she would have been a full party member and not temporary.

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Who's your favorite character, and why?

(sorry, but I'm going to have to mention 2 characters xD)
Balthier and Fran, because they make such an awesome sky pirate duo

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?

hmm, hard to say, I guess I'll have to say Snow

Who is your favorite villain, and why?

Sephiroth. because he's strong, looks good, got a cool long blade and an iconic theme song

Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite?

Bahamut. nuff said

Man-Hungry Bear

What character do I like the most...? Crap, I can't even think right now. If I had to choose though, it'd be Wakka, because of how happy and cheerful he always was. Always brang a smile to my face as a child. Honourable mentions would be Quina, always made me laugh and I remember crying for hours when s/he went missing, and Vivi because he really seemed to be like me (insecure, thinking I'd ruin everything), and was a rolemodel for me. Plus I cried at the ending. <o< I'm also gonna say that Wakka is the most attractive, or Jecht. inb4 Quina. I like my men Manly. Hmm, favourite villain? I don't know if this counts, but it'd be Airy. I just love the idea of her betraying Tiz and such. Honourable mention would be Kuja, the way he speaks is EXTREMELY alluring and gives him a unique twist. Favourite Aeon/Summon/Whatever would have to be Carbuncle. JUST LOOK AT IT.

Dapper Hellraiser

6,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Who's your favorite character, and why? I'd have to say Celes from FFVI. Her backstory is fantastic and who could forget about her performance in the Opera House? Damn, I'd love to see that in HD one day... Plus she's amazing in combat, both melee and magic!

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy? Princess Garnet from FFIX when she had long hair. It was so gorgeous, it reminded me of my hair back when I had longer hair. Plus her face was slender but still round, I always thought it was such a pretty combination.

Who is your favorite villain, and why? Kefka, obviously. He's a freaking clown who destroys the world. If you don't think that's scary, I don't think anything will. Hot damn.

Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite? I've liked Maduin because he has connections with Terra in FFVI. I won't spoil what, but those of you who have played the game know what I'm talking about. I like Ramuh a lot too. He's a cool guy.
Favorite character = Mog
My favorite is Squall^_^. He is so hot and cool. (There are many times that I keep replaying the same cinematic just to get a glimpse of squall.
Villain will probably be Sephiroth. WHY? Because I cannot really put myself to hate sephiroth that much. (Maybe because of his good looks probably. ☺😍😍Love that silver hair of his)
Favorite aeon will be Shiva. ^_^ cool. Cold and sexy. Plus the eay she is drawn is so nice.

Darth Lath's Princess

Beloved Lunatic

21,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
I have so many favorites. eek If I had to pick just one it would be Celes from VI. I love her and Locke and have been dying to cosplay her from the opera house scene.
The most attractive to me is a toss up between Cloud and Tidus. I think they are both smexy. heart
My favorite villain is Sephiroth. What's not to love about him? 3nodding
Summoning is Bahamut. Every single rendition of Bahamut. Love love love Bahamut. heart

Heart Seeker

Fang she's actually attractive in her skills FFXIII as a Commando
Paine is by far the hottest character. She had both the look and the personality I crave. Fang was a close second, for the simple fact that australian accents turn me into putty xd

Dapper Hunter

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Hmmm. I am such a sucker for Cloud. Those piercing blue eyes get me every time. heart

Devoted Otaku

Uhhhh sweatdrop Theres just so many that I cant even choose properly.
Vincent Valentine is one of my favs heart that sexy piece of man. Especially when he was younger. Noctis is also a sexy beast. They could be brothers.
Cloud is another one of my favs, those ocean blue eyes gets me every freakin time. Erm ma gawd, and Squall heart heart
As for the bad guys...Sephiroth, definitely so.
My fav FF character all around would have to be Terra. She is simply awesome.

Dangerous Businesswoman

Who's your favorite character, and why?

I've always been a fan of Seifer from VIII because he's got so much SASS. Of course I have a lot of other favorites also...

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy? Definitely Reno from the Turks. Partly because of looks, but mostly because of his attitude. I adore him heart

Who is your favorite villain, and why? Kuja from FFIX because he is manipulative, intelligent, and I love the weird little obsession he has with Dagger.

Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite? I loved Ixion from FFX, Odin from FFVIII, Shiva from FFVII

Toxic Smoker

8,300 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Member 100
My Favorite Character is Vincent Valentine from FFVII <3 love his attitude biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff