Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favourite character is probably Genesis. Intelligent, passionate, driven and the only guy who looks super-cool reading poetry....
Sexiest/attractive character....hmmmm, I think Vincent Valantine. The strong silent type who does what needs to be done.
Or perhaps Tifa, a strong support charcter for others who is caring.
fav villan has to Kadaj! Underestimated but the avatar of Sephiroth!
Balthier's awesome. He has this cool guy attitude. I think that's badass

Generous Friend

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Who's your favorite character, and why?
I LOVE Tidus. He's just so adorable and I feel so bad for him... though his voice acting did get on my nerves from time to time.
Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
Squall. No competition.
Who is your favorite villain, and why?
Sephiroth. He's one of the strongest villains ever, plus he has a badass theme song.
Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite?
I love the Aeon Shiva from Final Fantasy X.

Dapper Loiterer

Who's your favorite character, and why? Rikku, I guess? Becasue X was my first FF and I justed liked the character alot.

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy? Squall probably. He's just really cool and being awesome all the time. OH AND ZACK FAIR. We cant forget about Zack Fair. lol

Who is your favorite villain, and why? I don't know. Seymor was pretty effing wierd. XD

Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite? FFX's Bahamut, Shiva, and Ixion of course. XD
Sephiroth. I need
not say any more.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
My favorite character is Cloud. I like how you start out thinking he's some kind of badass anti-hero, but then you find out he's really an insecure dork.
The hottest character IMO is Tifa, especially in her CC/012 cowgirl outfit. Rosa and Rikku get honorable mentions though.
My favorite villain is GILGAMESH, because he's smurfing hilarious.
My favorite summon is GILGAMESH for the same reasons.

Dapper Noob

Who's your favorite character, and why? Yuna, because I feel for her.
Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy? Vivi
Who is your favorite villain, and why? Ultimecia, because I like her story and her castle is one of the most terrifying castles I've been into and I wasn't even in there for real. It still scared me senseless.
Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite? Valefor

Beloved Fairy

I love Tidus, he is so awesome. It's like sora was modeled after him. Omg, so sexy >.> <.<

I would do a one on one with him.
Favorite character is probably gonna be Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, he's so lovable and funny, and overall great character.
Sexiest villain....this is really hard, either Genesis from Crisis Core or Cid Raines from Final Fantasy XIII.
Favorite villain - JECHT (FFX) He's awesome 8D
Favorite summonable ally would be Valefor from FFX, Carbuncle from various games or the Chocobos, it's a hard question.

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
Fran, nothing like a play boy bunny.
Legacy of Misfortune

Reno. He...amuses me...

My pleasure. wink

Hilarious Explorer

Well,Cloud strife is my Favorite...cause.. He's Brave and full of honor! rofl

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My favorite character is Sazh from FF13. Mainly because I feel like I will be like him in 20 years. Great sense of humor and always keeps the peace when others get heated. He is the voice of reason and he has a wicked fro. Not only that he loves his son. His whole reason for going on the journey in the first place.

Sexist character well that one is tricky. I will say Fang from FF13 or Rikku from FFX. Fang because of her lovely voice and cool attitude and Rikku for playful nature that she has about her. and she is clever.

Favorite Villain will be Sephoroith. he is poetic and epic at the same time. coolness points

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
I think Noctis will be my favorite whenever they decide to release Versus XIII.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff