Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genesis, and Kuja <3

Friendly Browser

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
My favorite character is Zack Fair from Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII. He's just awesome with his upbeat and positive personality. Plus... he is really attractive. I am trying not to squeal in joy here, but... -squeals- So Zack is also the character I think is most attractive.

My favorite villain would be Sephiroth. His past is explained more than most villains in Final Fantasy and one of the few who is attractive. And he is a hero who turned into a villain. Didn't really expected that. And he can kill everyone else in every other Final Fantasy game. I am sure he can.

My favorite summon would have to be Bahamut. First of all, Bahamut is super strong and can destroy with his Mega Flare. Second of all, there are different Bahamuts like Neo Bahamut, Bahamut ZERO, and Bahamut Fury. I just love the Eidolon/Summon/GF/Aeon (since he is all of those).

Fashionable Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Who's your favorite character, and why?
My favorite character would have to be bartz in Dissidia. In ff5 he was funny but in dissidia he was so much more funnier. Plus I think he is more like me!

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
Kefka! I think it's because he one of the first villain that was human and not wearing armor that makes him look 10 feet tall, he's in his mid-thirties (I think older men are sexy), and to top it off, and I think he's really hot with/without his makeup. He has the balls to dress up like a clown and not give a s**t of what people say about it! And to top it all off, He's crazy!

Who is your favorite villain, and why?
Kefka because he's crazy!!!! I love Crazy!! Plus I think he's sexy! I think that sums it all up.

Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite?
hmm this one is hard due to me never using them... I guess Diablos from ff8 is my favorite due to the encounter-none. Get to have when your trying to have a friend watch the game.

Blessed Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
I have to agreed with Bartz Klauser the Mimic with Kefka being attractive and sexy, while my favorite character is Terra, while Kuja as an favorite villain. Of course I do like Kefka as a favorite villain too.
Favorite Male Character: Zack and Sephitorth as a villain
Female Character: Ashe and Tifa
Greatest summoning is Bahamut
Cloud because of his attitude toward everything.

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
Tifa

Kefka, because I love how crazy he is

Newbie Gaian

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Probably Sarah, actually. She's like me... Scared at first, then kills things. Same with Terra, I suppose.

Oh my god, Vaan... Never, ever put a shirt on, please.
//looks at Dissidia 012... Dammit, well, at least it's just DLC.

Kefka, but that's not even a question, it's a matter of principle. He's just the craziest one.

Ehh... If we can count Dissidia, then Areith, if not... I don't know, never did much summoning. Bahamut?

Which NON-summon ally (AKA: Temporary party member) is your favorite?
Larsa, h's just so broken, with his literally limitless items.

Can you guys tell I like XII?

Oh yeah, Other honorable mentions
Ceodore, Cecil, Rydia, Locke, Bartz, and Zidane... Oh, and Vivi.

Romantic Lover

9,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Oerba Dia Vanille, hands down. Her personality, I think, is the reason I fell in love with her. She's so positive, even when times are grim. Plus, I just love her accent, even if it randomly disappears during certain cutscenes.
Rikku, no doubt about. Oh god, what I wouldn't give to have Rikku, even for a day. *drools*
Azul the Cerulean. He's more badass than any of the other villains I've seen in my opinion. I mean, where as everyone sees Sephiroth as the biggest badass, I just see him as way over-realistic and dramatized so often. Azul isn't really put up on a pedestal like any others which is probably why I prefer him.
Anima, plain and simple. He was undoubtedly one of the strongest summons in FFX.

Shy Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a dead tie between Cloud and Vincent.
Their both so....attractive and sexy.
Plus, both are quite....the loners too.

Idk. Their sexy.

- Probably Auron from FFX, or Lightning from FFXIII. Auron is just a badass being all reserved and calm even during intense situations. Lightning cause can kick a guy's a** no problem, and because she's one of the sexiest Final Fantasy girls in my opinion lol.

- Tifa is by FAR the sexiest FF girl to date. I don't know if anyone will be able to keep up with those balloons lol. But I also like Lightning, so I don't know. Tifa prob takes my win.

- Cloud of Darkness. Lulz. Just kidding. Sephiroth obviously! That sword is too epic.

- I've always been a fan of all the Bahamut forms. I dunno. Something about that Mega Flare makes him my favorite summon.
My favorite character would have to be... The Onion Knight from Final Fantasy III cause they are just so kawaii
Cid from Final Fantasy VII is definitely the most attractive.
Jecht/Sin from Final Fantasy X was my favorite villain, because it had a pretty good story line around it
My favorite summonable ally would have to be either Anima, or the Magus Sisters from FF X
my favorite character in the entire Final Fantasy universe it Vivi from FFIX. This guy is the most awesome little person in the history of anything in the world. not only is he one of (if not) the most powerful black mages in the series but he is also the one with the best story. He has so much to find out about himself including his own existence. it's like he say's "How do we prove we exist? Maybe we don't exist." the entire game all i could wonder was who he was.

oh yea my favorite villain is.. well he's not really a villain but the second battle with Baku in the beginning of FFIX is really funny.

sexiest character is Tifa beacause... she... looks pretty... yea...

Hunter

2,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
emotion_brofist its lightning for sure! no doubt about it!

Ursine Prophet

Bartz Zidane Kuja and BALTHIER
GOD BALTHIER IS HOTHOTHOT
Cecil his power and I like his dark side and light side when you use him >w<!

protagonist Cloud sexy really cute blue eyes, blond , his voice and attitude every thing <3 his fighting or Cecil can't decide hes how he talk's power fighting every thing <3

antagonist sephiroth is the sexiest antagonist ever <3

Chaos I love FF dissidia! well he is quite difficult to beat I think that is the main reason!

Summon well : Odin and Ilfrit!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces