Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Player

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
katsuma2010
Aires from Final Fantasy
Selphie's character is so cute but I love the designs of Rinoa and Yuna (in FFX, not FFX-2).
Oh my god Noel Kreiss all the wayyyyyyyyy... heart
Lightning is my favorite character of the franchise (even though 13 wasn't my favorite game). I felt really connected to her and she's just plain awesome. However I don't find her sexy at all since I'm gay xD

As far as sexiest character goes, I would have to say Squall Leonhart, Cloud Strife, Sephiroth or Hope Estheim

Beloved Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
My favorite characters are Vincent Valentine from FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus, Squall Leonhart from FFVIII and Zack Fair from FFVII: Crisis Core. I'd say these characters fight to protect something or someone precious to them, the way their characters are portrayed, and their storylines are awesome.
The most attractive male protagonist will be Noctis Lucis Caelum from FFvsXIII. Looking forward to that game. For female protagonist, I vote for Rinoa.
Sephiroth is the no. 1 villian in my list emotion_kirakira That change in personality!
My favorite summon will always be Bahamut heart

Conservative Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I would have to say Matron/Sorceress Edea.

Now, I would have to say she was more attractive as Edea--yes I know the cleavage is out there, but her hair up with that make-up is just heart stoppingly amazing.

I love the way she is an antagonist and a protagonist. With lines (even though possessed) like her inauguration speech, simply slapping everyone in the face and they cheer thoughtlessly. Her ice summon ability is by far one of the more fantastic inbred skills (as apposed to a learned skill).

And my runner up would have to be Phoebe from Mystic Quest.

Can't say much about her "personality" as it is very vague and curt in the earlier games but any girl who is a masterful archer that rocks a cape that pimpin'? You can't tell me she wouldn't have the most BA attitude if she were in a modern HD game.

My favorite Summon would have to be:
III, Castro-- Because he was The First Odin XD
IV, Titan
V, Syldra
VI, Fenrir-- probably because it's the first rendition of "invicible" with the invisible ability--didn't protect against magic, but I feel it was a gateway.
VII, Knights of the Round-- because it's so unnecessary, it can't be helped that you'd use it alongside W-Summon and Mime, Overkill is always enjoyable.
VIII, Eden--because it is so unprecedentedly powerful, it takes away all status defenses as well as ignores Damage Limits.
IX, Atmos
X, Anima-- mainly because of the dual nature of the Aeon, being conflicted with the monster she bore, that being Seymore, similar to the way Vincent is conflicted about the birth of Sephiroth.
XII, Ultima
XIII, Brynhildr
Tactics, Midgardsormr

7,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
katsuma2010
katsuma2010
Aires from Final Fantasy

Aries*

7,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
CherryStatic

Hello CheSt,

I know you probably don't care--but since I'm bored I will tell you how I feel about your evaluation (I'll keep it pretty par with your statements--I won't just bring in every ff game in the series XD)

First things first--if you aren't currently overwhelmed with ... ... whatever it is someone of your age does (as I am entirely wot as far as your age goes) I would challenge you to be that 'one lady panel' you can start a single game at a time (whichever you prefer--whichever games you've played)

Secondly--I evaluate your statements.
I honestly don't understand it--what is it that everyone has against Tidus and Vaan? (sure the belly shirts are a bit over the top but still) I agree with your eval of Yuna; however, no one ever seems to make light of the fact that she exploited Tidus--she knew full well what she was getting him into yet never had the decency to say, "Hey we're sacrificing me--surprise!" On Lulu, I agree she doesn't have a whole lot of character to discover, yet--it's the simple fact of using a few, choice, powerful words instead of blabbering. Wakka--Agreed. Kimari--All I have to say is the voice actor is a classic wink I feel as if Auron's Character is the staple guardian character (not to be punny) There tends to be an important guiding character who tends to be of a more senior status. Guy, Galuf, Orlandu, Setzer, Vincent, Ward (not as much), Steiner--all of who tend to have a fatherly/bigbrother type of personality--implying the importance and necessity of The Auron. I side with your feelings of Rikku--my favorite of her stupid moments is when Tidus is "fading away" after your Yuyevon battle and Yuna is crying and the gang is in the background and Rikku is jumping up and down happy and giddy.

I do agree that FFV is a must-play for any mediocre-hardcore fans, although I would probably rank the Galuf sacrifice scene as part of my top 10 saddest ff moments. I agree with your analysis of Ferris; they took a masculine role, filled it with a female and STILL made her lovable, whether it be her lovable pirate lingo or if it just the watching her grow into a woman--she is a great character.

I unfortunately leave the bandwagon at this point. I honestly didn't like Balthier... almost at all. I used every other character more than him and found his persona almost TOO cocky. I did like his moment of sacrifice at the end though--I feel like sacrifice is true heroism. I do however wish you could have at SOME point been the judges and play as them even if it were only for a scene (like being in the Magi-tech armor in the intro/Doma sequence of ff3/6) I did like Fran a lot though (not that that really is any consolation--simply substituting a dislike for some other like.)

I feel I cannot argue with your pick of Shiva though--she is a fantastic character. Yes I know I'm a guy and that there will always be some physical draw (to any confused onlooker, she is instinctively/religiously/expectantly scantily clad) I feel as if the Bahamut train is almost a cop-out, especially in 7 as they made not 1, not 2, but 3 renditions of the wonderous beast. Are you familiar with 7's "Knights of the Round" Summon? I feel that also is a cheap answer but is quite fantastic.

I almost feel as if I have an unnecessary requirement to match your view on Shiva's constant change with a summon/gf/aeon/eidolon image, I would have to pick Carbunkle, from the flan to a rabbit to a pupu-of-sorts He has the most drastic changes if I do say so myself.

In all of this I guess what I hope for is that you at least take the time to read my comments, and if you feel so obliged--to take me up on my suggestion to rate the protagonists of all the ff games you have played (feel free to skim over the Antagonists too XD)

7,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Shirazuki
My favorite characters are Vincent Valentine from FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus, Squall Leonhart from FFVIII and Zack Fair from FFVII: Crisis Core. I'd say these characters fight to protect something or someone precious to them, the way their characters are portrayed, and their storylines are awesome.
The most attractive male protagonist will be Noctis Lucis Caelum from FFvsXIII. Looking forward to that game. For female protagonist, I vote for Rinoa.
Sephiroth is the no. 1 villian in my list emotion_kirakira That change in personality!

Which Bahamut?

Beloved Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lord Meika
Shirazuki

Which Bahamut?

I love the Bahamuts in the FF series but for favorites it's a tie between Bahamut Zero from FFVII & Bahamut from FFX. smile

7,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Shirazuki
Lord Meika
Shirazuki

Which Bahamut?

I love the Bahamuts in the FF series but for favorites it's a tie between Bahamut Zero from FFVII & Bahamut from FFX. smile

*facepalm*

Greedy Genius

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Rikku from FF X-2 is the sexiest girl in FF fraquise. Check out my sig for EPIC gaming discussion <3
Tifa, for two big reasons blaugh
Cloud Strife is god in my eyes, Sexiest character definitely Tifa or LuLu

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
i haven't played FF series but i watched quite a few walkthroughs of that series like FF7, currently watching FF8, FF10, FF10-2, FF13, FF13-2, Crisis Core, FF12, Reverent Wings, Dissdia, FF4, and KH series. so i know some characters who I think its my favorite.

so my favorite characters i would say Squall because his attitude kinda reminds of myself when i was younger (around grade school age). I wasn't exactly cold hearted but i was shy most of the times. plus he's incredibly hot despite that scar on his face and wields the most badass weapon type ever. Irvine comes second, and Cecil comes in third.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff