Fav Male character: Sephiroth, Vincent Valentine, Cloud

Fav Female: Lightning, Tifa...

Hottest Char: Yuna, maybe?

Greedy Kitten

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
cant remember many characters, havent played in a while D: [will change]. but probably lightning, just because shes so bada**! heart

Dapper Informer

Squall leonhart cause he was a smexy character
Favorite villain : defently Sephiroth cause he tops cloud
Most sexy I think is fang from XIII those curves
Most favorite summon would be Odin cause of the six legged horse

Aged Fatcat

FFX2 Brother, because he's goddamn fabulous.
Who's your favorite character, and why?
Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
Who is your favorite villain, and why?
Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite?

This thread is truly a hard one since I have so many favorite characters, and I love them all for different or similar reasons.

In terms of personality, I'd have to say my favorite character is Vincent Valentine. I was going to say Squall, but Vincent is better because I can relate to him more. He seems like the kind of individual who keeps himself aloof and yet yearns to be connected to others, just not so connected where his behavior or his past can be simply interpreted or disclosed. Vincent is similar to Squall in that he's a lone wolf for the most part, but unlike Squall he seems to have less of a qualm cooperating with others. But more than that, his background has a lot more depth than most people presume. Which is why I was ecstatic when Dirge of Cerberus was released. It really revealed how tortured he was and how deep his guilt swam. I can relate to his pain and the desire to withdraw and still be connected to others. Well, that's my opinion of him anyway lol.

As for who I think are the sexiest or most attractive characters, it's impossible to merely choose one. So, here's a list that I think speaks for itself:

Sephiroth
Emperor
Kuja
Cloud
Vincent Valentine
Rufus Shinra
Firion
Cecil
Squall
Tidus (I think of him as cute rather than sexy)
Zidane (he's also cute)
Bartz (yet another cute guy)
Zack Fair
Tseng
Cid Highwind (he's hot in a rugged kind of manner)

... and I'm sure there are more but that's all I got for now.

I'd have to say my top three favorite villains (for different and similar reasons) are Sephiroth, Emperor, and Kuja. Yeah, I guess Kefka can be up there along with the rest of them. But he gets absolutely no points for that ridiculous attire of his. Not to mention, I'm with Kuja on him being annoying (and yet somehow amusing all at once).

I can't even say which summon creature is my favorite, so I'm going to go with Bahamut because he looks cool and he's the one I know the best, aside from Ifrit and Odin, who are also cool.

Aged Seeker

Kefka by far is my favorite villain. For the reasons that he is what I see as true evil always making promises with those he is allied with then killing them mercilessly, Killing whole castles by poisoning its only source of water. (Which leads to my second favorite Hero Cyan) Kefka is just an evil twisted person. Who has no care for the loves of other even his followers. Just that pure hate for everything and everyone around him. Makes me love him for the villain he is.

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
xXxMekkaexXx
Kefka by far is my favorite villain. For the reasons that he is what I see as true evil always making promises with those he is allied with then killing them mercilessly, Killing whole castles by poisoning its only source of water. (Which leads to my second favorite Hero Cyan) Kefka is just an evil twisted person. Who has no care for the loves of other even his followers. Just that pure hate for everything and everyone around him. Makes me love him for the villain he is.

Amen.

Who's your favorite character, and why? My favorite character would be Terra from FF6 because well, I guess I could relate to her.

Which character (male or female, protagonist or antagonist) do you think is the most attractive/sexy?
OMG. Most of the male protagonists are sexy in my eyes. I like Firion and Squall in Dissidia. Also, I find Locke quite attractive O:

Who is your favorite villain, and why? See above quote. Kefka, hands down.

Which summonable ally (Esper, GF, Aeon) is your favorite? I like Espers very much :>

Andrezeii's Senpai

Favorite Male Hero(es)/Character(s) - Cloud, Sazh, Snow
Favorite Female Hero(es)/Characters - Lightning, Tifa, Vanille, Rikku
Most attractive - Rikku (X-2)
Favorite Villain - Sephiroth duh. No one's that cool.

Dapper Member

Favorites: Sephiroth. Vincent Valentine. Sqaull.
Sexiest: Lightning. Lightning. And Lightning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff